I was born to a British mother and a Czech father in France, where I grew up and spent most of my life in a multi-cultural environment. I studied in Strasbourg (France), Liège (Belgium) and Edinburgh where I graduated in July 2016. Music, graphic and performing arts are my cup of tea. I love discovering new cultural scenes and expressing myself. Playing the guitar, singing and photography are all a great part of my life. I believe that advertising and PR's power to grasp people's attention becomes positive when it promotes culture and enhances our open-mindedness. This is what I am determined to dedicate my career to. Please, do get in touch if you have any questions regarding my work, experience, availabilities or simply if you'd like to say "Bonjour !"
- Freelance Photography, Press Relations and Social Media ManagementHaving moved to Bristol in September to get involved in its thriving arts scene, I am constantly attending industry event, networking and looking out for collaboration opportunities, all this alongsie my temporary everyday job. So far, I have worked with DIY-music label Breakfast Records on stewarding several of their events as well as writing a press release for one of their latest launch. I am also currently working with The Island as a part-time Marketing Assistant. As part of this experience
- Press and Media Volunteer for Beltane Fire FestivalMy experience with Beltane Fire Festival was mostly traditional-media-focused; I was in charge of liaising with journalists before and during the free theatre performance. The variety of my work is difficult to portray through a visual portfolio due to its more face-to-face PR aspect but the images below give a good idea of the nature of the work I did for the festival. Before the event, I contacted several Scottish paper and online publications in order to the event. Having pitched the event's concept and gathered some journalists' interest, I then regularly answered their questions via e-mail and on the phone prior to the release of articles. I also negotiated the conditions for two online tickets competitions and took part in a radio interview to promote the festival. During the event, I welcomed the journalists and escorted them through the procession. Beltane Fire Festival performers are renowned for their wild personality and their positive media-provocating heart. Journalists are very welcome to attend the performance and take pictures, but under limited and regulated conditions agreed on by the performers' leaders. It was my responsibility to find the right balance between giving enough proximity and material to the journalists and giving enough space to the performers for who the festival often represents a deep spiritual moment.
- In Charge of Communication and PR for Sleediz RecordsAs part of independent French music label Sleediz Records, I worked on multiple fronts. Two of my main focuses were raising awareness of a new album by Dooley-O, a USA-based rapper and graffiti art addict, and promoting a major live music event, Dirty Safari, via online and traditional media and events management. A major part of my work included face-to-face, e-mail and phone-based PR, which are difficult to showcase through a visual portfolio. On this project page, I am setting the focus on the graphic design and copywriting material I produced during my professional experience. To promote the release of Dooley-O's album, I designed and wrote a full press pack, researched and selected strategic international publications, posted the PR material and followed-up to confirm its reception and negotiate publications. I also designed visuals to showcase the single's music video being featured on a French music TV channel (D17). For the event, I was the link between the label and its sponsors, artists and audience. I also took on some logistic tasks on such as organising two Italian DJ's arrival, driving them from and to the airport and building some elements of the scene's decor. More importantly, I was responsible for digital communication through the label's Instagram and Facebook pages. Before the event, I designed, scheduled and posted promotional content. During the event, I participated in the administration of a live-publication wall that allowed the audience to see their own #dirtysafari hashtaged Instagram photos on a giant screen.
+ Show more
Junior Marketing ExecutiveWerewolf TM Contagious
- Edinburgh, United KingdomFull Time
Designing, planning and implementing a digital communication campaign for the motion design studio, working with major technology innovative stakeholders (Creative Edinburgh, Light Bights Event)
+ Show more
- Social Media
- Fluent French
BA (Hons) Advertising, Marketing Communications and Public RelationsEdinburgh Napier University
- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
First Class Degree
+ Show more
Second Place AwardYouth Entrepreneurship ProjectWhile on an ERASMUS exchange at the HEPL of Liège (Belgium), my team and I won the second prize for a national-scale youth business entrepreneurship challenge. The project involved designing a concept of a new product or service, developing its business model and identity and pitching it to professional juries from the business and branding industry.