You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a passionate Designer focusing on easy-to-use and beautiful interfaces and experiences. Currently located in London with German roots and Russian blood. My innate curiosity and my ability to create new concepts and designs help me to create powerful experiences.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Leading the design for online and offline media • Managing a small design team • Maintaining and evolving the TPO pattern library, working closely with frontend developers to define UI elements and interactions • Monitor Google Analytics data to identify potential issues in the user journey • Working on new user flows and wireframes for ordering and activating SIM cards to improve funktionality, design and personalised sections • Designing for an easy-to-use, responsive e-commerce experience, considering operational simplicity and effective use of TPO visual • Prototyping new journeys and communicating the new experience between the operational team and developers to make sure the team is aligned and is able to test suggested journeys • Shaping the website and user journeys for mobile views and flows • Creating motion design to create high engagement rates on site
• More responsibility in web decisions • Leading the UX/UI design for a new PAYG SIM order journey • Working closely with front and back end developers to ensure high usability and best outcome • Improving customer experience by managing the new SIM dispatch process from speaking to logistic print companies and briefing them on paper quality and packaging format to providing designs for the welcome SIM pack • Working on the creation of the new UI styleguide in line with the redesigned corporate identity which was updated for TPO’s launch in the US market • Creating a new styleguide for the CRM marketing activity and ensuring all emails are responsive • Website make over accordingly to the updated UI styleguide • Supporting the marketing team for the US launch and to help build the TPO brand in the US market
• Reporting to Senior Designer • Responsibilities included designing assets for online and offline campaigns, branded merchandise, creating affiliate banners and building the TPO brand • Working closely with charity partners to create promotional partnership materials • One of the biggest projects was the creation of various materials for the GMB Conference, such as the design of the stand itself, promotional leaflets, co-branded merchandise and customised SIM packaging. This was supported by a campaign landing page for online orders
• Designing advertising and marketing campaigns for online and print projects • Responsible for logo design, corporate identity, typography, photo retouching, photo composites, presentations, web banners and newsletters
• Assisting the Senior Interior Designer • Creating interior design sketches as per the customer’s request and requirements • Organising display design and decoration within the store and the installation of design elements in house