I used to roam around my dad’s wood workshop in Yorkshire, terrorizing his colleagues and making wooden sculptures. I’d accompany him to the demolition sites of the old mills of the North that were being pulled down; everything within the mills was meant to be burnt, however, he’d salvage wood, bobbins, and cast iron objects and use the materials to make floors and furniture out of the reclaimed timber and other items. The idea that you can make something out of nothing inspired me; here I am! At the weekend, you can find me in the forest taking a looooooooong walks, or watering my plants. I graduated from The Glasgow School of Art and have three years of experience as a graphic designer in international design studios. In 2017 I set up my own business where we now work with some of the UK's most influential luxury brands and galleries including Claridge's, Penguin Publishers, Twice Pictures, Danielle Arnaud Gallery and The Week US, among others. I now work with brand strategists, copywriters, designers, animators and typographers to make beautiful, vibrant and bold work for our clients who work within a wide range of industries; who have the shared wish to stand out with something different.
- Modern AgoraModern Agora is today’s incarnation of the Ancient Greek gathering place. At times a bustling marketplace, at others an idler’s haven, the Agora was where philosophers pondered and locals debated. Everything we do and create is inspired by what this place represents. To come together, to think, to learn, to connect.
- Studio WestStudio West is based in Notting Hill, offering support to emerging and newly established London based artists and providing them with a space to showcase their art. They came to us when they wanted a name and brand identity that would ensure that they maintained consistency across all platforms.
- SEMESTake a look at the interview we recently conducted with Susan Jean, a designer and researcher in fashion, race and culture. Our discussion focuses on Susan’s brand SEMES, which prides itself on bridging the gap between sustainability, inclusivity and style. ✨ https://www.alexandralunn.com/research/susan-from-semes
- CAMELĒR SPICE COwe displayed how the brand of Camelēr could look on printed materials and provided all the artwork for packaging, business cards, and social media templates. So that they know how to use all assets and elements, and have a sounding board to chat about how their website is evolving, we also provide ongoing support such as feedback and guidance on social media channels and concept development.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- International Women’s Day 2022, meet 100 rising stars inspiring changeWe still have a way to go when it comes to improving gender diversity and equality in the creative, tech and digital industries – which is why it is so important for us, as a platform, to use our force for good. We’re thrilled to be releasing our annual list celebrating and shining a spotlight on 100+ rising stars – as nominated by The Dots community – who are transforming the industry of today and inspiring the generation of tomorrow. The list beams with brilliant, talented people and their d113
Alexandra Lunn Studio Ltd.Alexandra Lunn Studio
London, United KingdomFull Time
Art is in our DNA. We create artwork because it matters to us. We approach each design brief as though it’s a piece of artwork. Every brand is original, has character and it is special. Our passion is to help express exactly that in the very best, unique ways.
- London, United KingdomInternship
Working on visual identities for exhibitions at the Design Museum & editorial design for the V&A.
+ Show more
- Art Direction
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Photoshop Illustrator Aftereffects
- Html CSS
Communications DesignThe Glasgow School of Art
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
Communications Design specialising in moving image