A self-starter, a keen learner, a shortlisted can-do creative pioneer working in production
• Liaising with photographers, research, price negotiations • Organising photo and video shoot • Working on the brand identity, brainstorming sessions, market research • Setting up objectives for this start-up
• Creating channel launch and marketing showreels. • Pitching ideas for shoots and graphical treatments • Copywriting
• Creating innovative and on brand promotions (Trailers and TV Promos) for three Sony Pictures Television channels Sony Channel, Sony SciFi and Sony Turbo. • Writing scripts and creating marketing and seasonal branding campaigns for channels. • Writing creative briefs for agencies and overseeing their execution • Supervising audio and graphical design • Coordinating with scheduling and programming teams and arranging deadlines for content to go on-air • Supporting and training production assistants. • Organizing video shoot: research, moodboards, storyboards, budget, on-set directing • Covering for Channel Manager and Head of Creative in their absence.
• Promo production, versioning and delivery for award-winning Sony channels airing in CEE • Supporting team of producers, working closely with senior producer and creative director • Script writing and translation (English-Russian) • Quality check of on-air promotional material
• Assistance in Net-A-Porter event production dedicated to Karl Lagerfeld's new collection launch simultaneously in 5 capitals: Paris, London, Berlin, Sydney and New York, dealing with last-minute problems and rearrangements. • Assisting in company's rebrand, through research, brainstorming and pitch. • Helping maintaining company's website.
• On-set assistance and location scouting for TV commercial (Argos ‘Order Online Today & Enjoy Today’) working with film crew, production team and clients • In-house runner - assistance duties
Modules Studied: Digital Media and Culture, Communications: Modernity and History, Theories of Culture, Media Theory, Texts Analysis, Introduction to Radio and Journalism, Film Studies.
Shortlisted in first ever Creative Pioneers Challenge in London (an award winning nationwide campaign to find the next generation of advertising, creative and digital media talent)