An Athenian filmmaker based in London and Surrey. Recently graduated with a BA First Class degree from University for the Creative Arts, where I specialised in producing and creative development, creating a variety of work . Being fluent in English and Greek, and proficient in German, I have also worked as a fixer for productions in Greece and as a translator and subtitler for short pieces. I have gained experience from a multitude of sets in different skills and work as a production assistant.
- Time to Fight - Documentary Short FilmA one minute piece, a shorter version of a short documentary being developed about Dimitra. Dimitra is a 16 year old teenager from Greece, and a Jiujitsu national champion. Through this portrait documentary, we aim to explore the sacrifices she has made to get here, and the challenges she is going to face as a martial arts champion in a country that does not offer support, who needs to decide between her dreams and what she needs to do. You can see the one minute teaser for it below.
- SCHMETTERLING (2019) - Short Drama FilmShort Drama Fiction, produced for UCA, currently in the festival circuit. Awarded the BFI Award for UCA Best Comedy or Drama 2019. To be screened at Aesthetica Film Festival! Ralph, a film subtitler who is numb to the world around him, begins to notice changes in himself after watching a butterfly documentary called "Schmetterling". Soon, upon realising that the changes will not be accepted by his harsh reality, he must chose whether to reject them, or accept his metamorphosis entirely.
- Ruby Duff - All I See (Music Video)Location manager and production assistant for Ruby Duff's All I See, which served as the Additional Footage Unit for her officially released Short Film Miss U. All I See (2019), directed by Edie Champion, produced by Viridian Kerr, shot by Nathan McCallum. For The Other Songs, and Sony/ATV agent Angela Mastronardi, in collaboration with the University for the Creative Arts. Ruby was recently introduced through Wonderland Magazine as one of the UK's up and coming artists, with her upcoming EP
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Schmetterling (2019)Short Drama Fiction Awarded as UCA Best Comedy or Drama 2019 by the BFI Ralph, a film subtitler who is numb to the world around him, begins to notice changes in himself after watching a butterfly documentary called "Schmetterling". Soon, upon realising that the changes will not be accepted by his harsh reality, he must chose whether to reject them, or accept his metamorphosis entirely.
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Assisted with the coordination of the videography and editing teams for the live event and edit of the FIFA 2020 Premiere, transported equipment, performed ad hoc tasks.
Production AssistantRevolution Films
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Production Assistant for Michael Winterbottom's A Trip to Greece. Created the petty cash float forms, assisted with receipt translation and organization and ad hoc duties.
+ Show more
Bachelor of Arts ( First Class Honours) Film ProductionUniversity for the Creative Arts
Based in Surrey, I studied Film Production in one of England's most established courses, and specialised in producing. I created various short films and leaded several projects, including one of the biggest graduation film projects of the course for 2019. I was additionally trained in skills throughout various positions, with an further focus on editing and sound recording, and directing.
Head of CILECT Selection CommitteeUniversity for the Creative ArtsWith a passion for making and watching films, I was chosen to undertake the development and organisation of multiple film screenings on behalf of international CILECT film festival, including managing the voting process, sourcing viewers and volunteers, and leading its curation in programming.