You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Responsible for planning, scheduling and producing all BAU campaigns • Scoping non BAU projects, planning the strategy, preparing costs and timings across all departments involved • Briefing data-ops for necessary data manipulation when appropriate • Liaise with client’s data team to ensure that best practice design and functionality guidelines are implemented across all emails • Relations with ESP’s support system • Help prepare timing plans for project management purposes and ensure timely delivery • Responsible for the booking of resources across client projects on behalf of the team, management and logging of all client email data lists • Responsible for list selections and data queries within the email broadcast platform in order to target the correct contacts
• Briefed creative team, designers, copywriters and developers for campaign and client needs, and monitored the creation of digital assets according to the appropriate timeframe • Created content ideas and wrote copy for digital campaigns • Managed the social media presence of clients with the creation of calendars and day to day posts • Monitored and reported on the brands' social media performance through Facebook insights, Google analytics and back-end monitoring platforms
• Adhered to correct cash handling procedures in operating tills and responsible for receiving payment of goods • Provided customer support and took control of crisis situations such as unsatisfied clients
• Managed the production of events from 150 to 400 people, coordinating their planning and implementation • Generated content for social media channels and enhanced the engagement with audience by 67% • Reached out to advertising clients and improved awareness building additional clientele by 30% each year • Increased interaction with clients by managing the Facebook page and official website with immediate responses and instant action • Liaised with design team to create website according to prerequisites and handled the content and monitoring of it • Reported directly to manager providing monthly reports and presenting future steps according to the agreed budget
• Examined the memorandum in order to help aid in the amendment of articles during their editing process • Assisted in the collection of statistical data for use by the IMF and the EU • Frequently serviced with translation and interpreting from English to Greek and vice versa
Master of Arts (M.A.) Strategic Communication and Public Relations GPA: 3.75 (First) – Athens, Greece
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) International and European Economic Studies– Athens, Greece