With a strong and growing understanding of the professional creative industry, I have invaluable experience working across a broad portion of the spectrum, including the fashion, music and events sectors. This has equipped me with a comprehensive knowledge of the cultural industries, constantly fuelling my passion for the arts and new media channels. I am confident, creative, tenacious and incredibly idea-centric. I thrive when it comes to researching, organising and implementing tasks and projects. I love working with ambitious and talented teams, turning innovative visions into successful realities.
Total Management is a leading global event, travel and lifestyle agency with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong, providing a full scope of services for brands, corporates and individuals, internationally. - Senior level project manager, co-ordinating high-profile events from concept to completion. - Conceptualise creative and original ideas into client proposals. - Organise, execute and single-handedly run events in London, New York and Saint-Tropez. - Lead relationships with clients including Spotify and Paramount Pictures. - Extensive experience in the pre-event co-ordination and on-site management of all production elements including: logistics, venues, AV & tech, travel, set design, catering and more. - Experience planning a diverse range of both private and corporate events including parties, dinners, off-sites, team-building events and socials ranging in magnitude. - Plan, manage and run six-figure budgets. - Photographically document events for TM’s social media channels. - Interview high-profile individuals and celebrities, and write main feature articles for TM’s magazine The Journal.
Found was born in the dark tunnels of South London’s Vauxhall in 2011, offering shelter to an expanding melting pot of underground music, before developing into an ongoing run of London festivals, warehouse parties and club shows, presenting hundreds of influential artists. - Managed the creative and visual identities of four major London music festivals: Found Festival, Rinse | Born & Bred Festival, 51st State Festival and Moondance Festival, alongside interim events throughout the calendar. - Conceptualised unique and individual aesthetic identities for each event’s brand. - Designed creative marketing campaigns to promote events, incorporating interactive and experiential elements. - Led and cultivated strong working relationships and brand partnerships with clients including Ministry of Sound, Rinse FM and mental health charity Mind. - Creatively and logistically managed a team of three, diligently delegating workflow and structure, ensuring all deadlines were met. - Managed visual aspect of on-site elements including stage design, signage and decoration etc. - Carried out original projects on-site to gather social media content and material for future promotion. - Orchestrated all on-site media coverage, managing photographers, videographers and social media channels to document and promote events visually. - Content creation and management across all online platforms including the company website, blog and social media channels, including the PR management of the viral Azealia Banks story.
- Contributing Editor for both online and print. - Contribute my own photography and written articles and copy-edit externally submitted material. - Cover all aspects of the 1883 spectrum including music, fashion, events, lifestyle and the arts. - Manage features with musicians, artists, actors and other creative figures from sourcing contributors, to organising interviews, editing articles and submitting final pieces. - Work alongside press teams, offices and agents to organise written and photographic coverage of festivals, concerts and other music, fashion and cultural events. - Photographed London Fashion Week and London Collections Men for several seasons. - Use social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to promote content.
- I founded a photography agency specialising in portraiture, music, fashion, travel and event photography. - Work commissioned by The Guardian, Sky TV (Britain’s Next Top Model), Refinery29 and Boys by Girls Magazine. - Extensive experience in event photography, as well as wedding and corporate photography.
SUPA Model Management is an exclusive men’s only model agency, offering high quality management to some of the world’s top male models, as well as the new generation of faces, with a respected and growing client base including Gucci, Burberry, Prada, Topshop and ASOS. - Co-managed the prestigious Men’s Division of renowned London model agency, SUPA Model Management. - Led the production of editorial shoots and catwalk shows during fashion weeks in London, Paris, Milan and New York. - Managed talent of all levels including renowned world-class models. - Head of editorial bookings, maintaining solid relationships with clients such as Esquire, GQ, Vogue, Dazed, iD, Paper and L’Officiel. - Scouted and sourced new creative talent to collaborate and work with including models, photographers, art directors, designers and stylists. - Created content for and managed all social media channels including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress and the agency website. - Established and cultivated relationships with clients and brands within a wide spectrum, from start-ups to high-end fashion houses. - Budget managed and led logistics co-ordination for talent development, shoots, production and fashion weeks. - Joined the company as an intern and worked my way up over the course of my time with the company.
- Worked on all aspects of the magazine including shoot production, art direction, styling, feature writing and design for print issues and online. - Organised the production of editorial shoots, as well as assisting in art direction and styling. - Worked with photographers, writers and models to create editorial features and original content for social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and the Boys by Girls website and blog. - Produced and photographed independent editorial shoots for the BBG online platform. - Conducted model castings and go-sees.
- Event Executive for Dazed Live culture festival which took place in multiple East London locations. - Worked on production prior to and throughout the event. - Managed communication and logistics to ensure the smooth running of the event.
- Headhunted to work at London Fashion Week for the SS11 and AW12 seasons. - Worked with clients from the production stages through to the execution of the event. - Assisted backstage and FoH, using natural intuition and organisational flair to plug gaps as necessary.
Awarded to University of York graduates for outstanding performance and contribution above and beyond their curriculum.