An experienced Art Buyer and Senior Integrated Producer with a proven track record in end to end management of integrated projects, who thrives in demanding and challenging environments. Accomplished skills in all aspects of commissioning photography, motion, CGI, animation and illustration. Highly developed shoot production expertise to successfully manage delivery of creative projects. With a passion for visual communication and an extensive international address book in the photographic and production industry. Experienced in working with celebrities, influencers, models, animals, fashion, lifestyle, food both in the studio and on location. Equally passionate for post-production and creating a final suite of assets using various elements in post.
• Holiday cover for the Head of Art & Photographic • Art buying and production across various Adidas projects including the launch of a Karlie Kloss collection. • Shoot production for the Karlie Kloss collection in Paris • Scoping and pre-production for combined motion and stills shoots in New York and London shooting with various talent • Scheduling, budgeting and managing of procurement process
• Art buying and production across hyper-local lifestyle photo shoots in 5 different countries (Japan, Russia, Ukraine, Greece, Italy) for a product launch. • Shooting multiple outdoor locations in up to 4 different cities across each country working with local models. • Developing a production process that works across all markets including hyper-local research and a series of client PPM meetings for sign off at various stages. • Providing an end to end project production process for the agency including all admin, process training and finance. • Managing a Senior Producer, Producer and PA across various aspects of the production. • Client facing in all areas of budget approval, timings, pre-production and on set working to a busy shoot schedule. • Producing case study and internal client films including edit and post
• Art buying/ stills and social asset production for the Superdry spring/ summer 2019 global campaign. • Collaborating with a film Producer to manage all the production requirements of a 360 campaign shot in Cape Town over 4 days working with the same locations, wardrobe and cast. • Client facing on set Producer coordinating busy shoot schedule and specific stills requirements with the Director’s production company and local service provider. • Delivering a global toolkit including hero retouched images for all print media/ online, extensive image library, design style guide with varied artworks and social assets created from stills and film for various formats. • Client facing in all areas of pre production, shoot and delivery to manage approvals. • Managing the overall production budget with the film Producer across all areas required for the 360 campaign including photographer contract. • Production of the IKEA Greenwich store launch campaign delivering pre and post launch OOH, Greenwich station domination and press. • Commissioning an experiential agency to gather travel and step count data specific to poster sites in the surrounding boroughs of the Greenwich, to create bespoke artwork for each poster site. • Managing procurement and all aspects of the budget.
• Art buying/ online film production for adidas.co.uk/London 360 online/ DOOH/ OOH/ digital campaign celebrating London style. • Managing all aspects of a busy shoot and production schedule shooting in 15 neighbourhoods of London with influencers from rappers to footballer’s and street cast models from the selected boroughs. • Post production including retouching, online film edit, music and grade. • Producing timings working to a fast pace turn around and delivery of assets including supply. • Client facing in all areas of pre production, shoot and post production to manage feedback and approvals. • Budget management including procurement process.
● Art buying/ production from concept sign off to final delivery managing integrated projects for various clients including You Tube, Waitrose, John Lewis, Harvey Nichols, Lloyds, Max Factor, Lipton, McCain, Dreamies, Sony, Esso, Sunsilk, GHD, IAMS. ● Commissioning photography and managing all aspects of shoot production both locally and internationally. ● Producing motion for social, online, DOOH with an integrated 360 approach to creating assets. ● Working closely on joint TV and print shoots to create stills/ social assets for collaborative projects that work across various campaign touch points and involve joint shoots. ● Managing post production, trafficking artwork and digital motion to final delivery including client facing reviews to manage feedback and deadlines.
● Art buyer and Producer for P&G beauty brands for EMEA. ● Print production of international photo shoots with international celebrities and models. ● Packshot production including CGI artwork. ● Working closely with Creative Director’s to manage the creative team of art director’s and copywriter’s. ● Traffic management of work through the department keeping to tight deadlines. ● Client facing budget management and creative reviews. ● Commissioning and negotiating contracts with photographer’s and all creative services including digital filming. ● Producing and managing workflow schedules for project production, post production and deployment of final artwork.
Picture Editor - FHM magazine ● Head of department and Producer of all photographic and BTS video content for the FHM international brand. ● International art buying, photo shoot production and picture research. ● Produced all product sponsored pull out supplements and flip covers. ● Fashion Collections, Calendar, Bionic Fitness and 100 sexiest. ● Produced marketing campaigns for Smirnoff and V05. ● Scheduled production cycle, creative meetings, art and photo shoots. ● Presented creative ideas to the publisher, marketing executive’s and celebrity agents. ● Commissioned freelance creative’s and creative services. ● Celebrity agent liaison and celebrity wrangling. ● Negotiated rates and managed budgets. ● Managed Picture Researcher, HR and performance reviews.