Amanda creates, manages and oversees large scale projects for a wide range of companies highlighting their key ethics around sustainability and innovation. From tech companies to fashion brands; Amanda is inspired by building client relationships and working alongside talented visionaries to disrupt the norm and imagine new ideas. Amanda enjoys being in a busy, sophisticated environment and has helped build a small start up business, using every experience as a chance to learn new skills, adapt and innovate. Amanda’s responsibility over managing the marketing and PR departments has led to confidence and most importantly, the ability to work independently or within a team to forge a vision with impact. Amanda has worked across B2B and B2C business ventures enabling her to understand and form successful relationships with her clients. Equipped with excellent communication skills and a deep understanding of the personal side of a business, Amanda is resilient, productive, up to any challenge, and always looking for an opportunity to learn.
- Article Spotlight: Generation Hustle: An insight into Gen Z shopping habits and the rise of resaleCommissioned piece focusing on the rise of resale culture amongst Gen Z as an increasingly eco-conscious age group. A well researched thought piece, looking at the influences of digital media, accessibility and social media as a marketing tool.
- Article Spotlight: The Importance of Adapting to Consumer ShiftsReflection piece on The State of Retail Digital Summit, an event that I curated. The conversation was geared towards the impact of the pandemic on online and offline retail and where opportunities lie for independent brands. We interviewed industry thought leaders from around the world including retail experts, digital innovators and established independent brands. https://lonedesignclub.com/blogs/ldc-accelerator/the-state-of-retail-reflection
- Article Spotlight: Technology is Fast Becoming Fashion's FutureThought piece on how fashion and technology are becoming more inextricably linked, previewing an immersive digital exhibition, curated by me, for London Fashion Week 2020. https://lonedesignclub.com/blogs/blog/technology-is-fast-becoming-fashions-future
+ View all
Events and Marketing ManagerLone Design Club
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Organising and overseeing all marketing and events communications. Securing client projects across large scale events such as London Fashion Week, managing the relationship and organisation of the final product including marketing, PR and content creation. Keen focus on strategy and deliverables; maintaining a highly organised approach to work such as managing databases, organising spreadsheets and creating client briefs. Day to day tasks include team planning and strategy, content creation, research and connecting with relevant partners for collaborations. Key attention to detail and story telling through numerous campaigns including social media marketing, press events, dedicated blog posts and influencer engagement. Experience in tracking analytics and reporting in order to grow sales and online conversion. Proficient on both Microsoft and Mac.
PR InternHayley Menzies
- London, United KingdomInternship
Managing press releases and newsletter updates, communicating with press, managing the social media platforms, attending press events, and assisting on photoshoots. One of my main roles was to promote the brand through the use of Instagram stories, for this I created themes and schedules to ensure that content was continually provided and to a standard that represented a luxury brand. Whilst I was running the social media, the following increased by over 1000 new followers, with an average of 350-400 viewing the social media. I collated this data into Excel documents to represent the growth of the brand’s social media presence and demonstrate what content is more popular. I have been very fortunate to have been with the company during the launch of their new SS19 campaign, which has been doing incredibly well. And working on the production of the AW19 campaign. I also frequently used digital marketing platforms such as Photoshop and InDesign to create online content for the website; such as ad campaigns and website visuals.
+ Show more
- Public Relations
- Buying Brands
- Social Media Management
- Content and Media Writing
- Feature Writing
- Blog Articles