You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
With a background in music, art, and style, I am currently engaged with fashion, a field which constantly offers challenging goals and new ways to share my creative attitude and ideas. I am profoundly organized and I’m always aiming to accomplish every task with efficiency and dedication.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Being responsible of assisting the artist during his daily routine (booking flights, conventions, accommodations, consultations and appointments). • Managing all mailboxes and communicating with customers during the artistic process, being the channel between artist and beneficiary. • Following the process that leads to the final product in every phase, supporting and assisting the artist, providing references and raw material. • Managing social platforms on a daily basis and following the criteria.
• Being responsible of a team of 25 people, leading them through daily tasks and monitoring productivity. • Being responsible for training new employees and mentoring during their learning period. • Handling daily deliveries and transfers, with a particular attention in preparing new lines to be organised and displayed.
• Planning moves and visual strategies in order to promote and best display new and best-selling items. • Creating concept displays representing at best new collections and new trends. • Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes. • Ensuring the shop floor provides the desired image of the store. • Coordinating store displays in line with brand guidelines and strategies. • Rearranging, remerchandising and replenishing new collections.
• Sorting and retouching digital images through all the steps that lead to the final product. • Positioning lights and props before and during indoor or outdoor shooting sessions. • Managing relationships with clients for photography courses held in the studio. • Maintaining and regularly cleaning all photography equipment. • Uploading photos onto company websites and keeping them always updated.
• Sorting and retouching digital images using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. Managing pictures creating web galleries. • Positioning lights and props before and during indoor or outdoor shooting sessions. • Creating layouts for wedding albums and managing relationships with clients and printing suppliers. • Manually printing films and preparing pictures and frames for exhibitions.
• Taking pictures during music and sports events. • Working closely with the web coordinator in order to promptly provide the pictures needed for social network articles. • Retouching pictures under fast paced conditions and very tight deadlines.
Technician of Tourist Services Diploma
Postgraduate Diploma in Photography
Bachelor Degree in Protection and Enhancement of Cultural Heritage (3 Years)