Projects credited in
- Somerset House x Print Club LondonLimited Edition Screen Prints Exhibition Every summer since 2013, Print Club London and Somerset House collaborate for Summer Screen Prints, a three week exhibition in the West Wing Galleries of the prestigious arts centre. The show coincides with the now famous Film 4 Summer Screen that welcomes thousands of cinema enthusiasts in the courtyard of Somerset House, converted for the occasion in an outdoor cinema setting. 14 artists have been selected to reinterpret and give their vision of the movies presented in the festival's programme, by creating a limited edition poster. As part of Print Club's management team, I coordinated the event, working jointly with the Somerset House team and the artists. I have promoted the show to press and general public to ensure the good success of the event. Artists include: Rose Blake, Hellovon, Kate Gibb, Kate Moross, Hattie Stewart, Joe Wilson, Cassandra Yap.
- Big Bang DataWe were commissioned by Somerset House and Future Cities Catapult to work on the design, engineering and build for a piece within the ‘Big Bang Data’ exhibition at Somerset House. We worked closely with Future Cities who had built a digital game that allows the user to design their own city, through a series of questions. The game illustrated the complexity and difficulty in balancing the development of a city, for example, if you chose to have lots of green space in your city, it might result
- GET UP STAND UP NOWExhibition design by Yinka Ilori curated by Zak Ové for Somerset House. I had a great opportunity to work on GUSUN Exhibition as a part of Yinka Ilori team. Here I was responsible for construction drawings of the exhibition layout, entrance gate, 3D of exhibition display and gift shop design.
- Top 50 Companies to Work for in 2018One of our mantras here at The Dots is ‘life is short, work somewhere awesome!’ - so if 2017 didn’t quite pan out how you wanted, then the brilliant thing about New Year is it’s a time for new beginnings. If your resolution is to work with people that inspire you and for brands you respect, then here’s a great list of 50 companies that could be the perfect fit, as chosen by over a quarter of a million amazing creators that call The Dots their home. Make sure to follow them to keep up to date wit102
- Somerset House StudiosSomerset House Studios is a new experimental workspace for artists, makers and thinkers. The Studios are a platform for the development of new creative projects and collaboration, promoting work that pushes bold ideas, engages with urgent issues and pioneers new technologies. Applications are open to recruit up to 25 new artists to join the community. Artists may apply to occupy a studio for 1 – 2.5 years, with rents capped by Somerset House in order to keep them low.22
- Print! Tearing it UpSomerset House hosted an exhibition exploring the history and impact of the British independent magazine scene today in Print! Tearing It Up. This exhibition charted the evolution of polemic and progressive print publications and celebrated the current diverse industry of innovative independent magazines. Hotdog was selected as one of the contemporary magazines that’s pushing the boundaries of independent publishing. Curated by Paul Gorman Photos by Doug Peters somersethouse.org.uk/whats-on/