Inquisitive and zealous graphic designer with four and a half years experience applying conceptual, visionary thinking alongside technical abilities to diverse multimedia projects in branding and marketing. Exceptional interpersonal skills; dynamic team player with well-developed communication. Accustom to implementing these in a fast pace environment, across various teams to realise creative, engaging and professionally finished outcomes which meet budget and schedule goals. Ambitious with a keenness to add commercial value to a creative team, in an environment where learning, progression and inspiration can flourish.
- FATFACE WINTER 2018The FatFace Winter campaign of 2018 aimed to capture the original outdoorsy, family essence of the brand while bringing to light some stylish, contemporary pieces to draw in a younger more trend conscious consumer group. We told a Traditional Christmas story with a seasonal message of ‘Time Well Spent’.
- BUNGAY BUTTERCROSS COMMISSIONThis illustration of the Bungay Buttercross was commissioned for an article in the local luxury lifestyle magazine Eaux. The article was a guide to the places of interest in the old market town Bungay. The Buttercross sits centrally with in the town and has hosted the local food market since medieval times.
- FATFACE SPRING 2019The FatFace Spring campaign 2019 fell amidst their re-brand which aimed to capture the original essence of the brand while creating a visual outputs which were more contemporary and stylish. This to draw in a new, younger consumer market group whilst still appealing to the company’s current and loyal customer base. Our design team worked on stripping back the visual styles and functionality making it simple and clean, letting the product take centre stage whilst making the customer journey easy
+ View all
- Havant, United KingdomFull Time
• Working as part of the Brand team, assisting with compiling and presentation of market, industry and competitor research. • Assist in the development and execution of concepts and visual ideas under the direction of the creative communications manager. • Develop and maintain relationships with internal teams and external suppliers, with whom collaboration is necessary for achieving the company objectives. • Liaising with appropriate personnel in order to execute projects according to specification and brand guide lines with consistency across channels. • Consulting with front-end developers to create HTML and CSS-friendly designs artwork for online media. • Resize and amend creative assets, delivering print ready and digital artworks. • Evaluating and monitoring project progression and time lines, reporting adjustments to the marketing manager and senior graphic designer if deadlines cannot be met.
+ Show more
- Print Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Abobe Illustrator
- Time Management