I am a highly ambitious individual looking for a company that will allow me to use my excellent combination of skills, to progress and grow within the company. I throughly enjoy problem solving and thinking of innovative ideas to develop a project and to ensure the business to achieve maximum results. In my spare time: Fitness, Shopping, Designing, Business Development, Art, Blog Writing, Travel.
- General Reception Duties - Administration - Finance Plan Specialist - Customer Service
HCA -Assist Nurses -Complete Documentation -Patient Care -Obersvations -Manual Handling -Health & Safety Administation - use software such as PAS, Theatreman, Extramed, Infoflex - Waiting List Officer in Gyane & Orthopaedics - Receptionist for Aesthetic Assessment Unit, Theatre Admissions Unit, Endoscopy Unit
• Creating and updating company newsletter and website in all aspects of design and content to present to the managing director at the end of every month. • Liaise with all staff and help with administration for department, PA to Managing Director • Organisation of company files, Keeping all documents up to date, managing computer systems and work with general manager to create innovative new business development processes • Source new business opportunities through research and liaising with outside organisations to create leads, and generate marketing/promotional opportunities. • Liaise with new and existing clients, in all areas from financial, operations, enquiries and general requirements. • Manage the communications monthly meetings for all employees to develop quality company practice and have their say. • Manage and book all employees Training and ensure it is all update. • Organise company events. • Book all servicing, MOT’s for vehicles and company head office. • General Ad Hoc including processing payments through the system and doing runs to the bank.
• Negotiate VIP Packages with customers • Liaising with new clients and creating promotional contracts • Develop social media platforms and market current promotions • PA Duties to New Business Manager and General Manager • Cold Calling New and Existing customers • Creating and Updating content on all Social media platforms.
• Diary Management, Project Planning & Administration • Marketing and Promotion of multiple brands within flight centre and external independent travel brands. • Take part and lead some training sessions. • Tailor make itineraries for clients. • Booking and creating Holidays, Packages, Business Travel, Corporate Travel, Transfers, Tours, Experiences, Accommodation, Safaris, and Cruises. • Liaising with Clients/Customers via phone, email and face to face. • Working with airfares, systems such as TUD, Galileo, Omnis, Landwire, Calypso, Travel Port to contract airfares and log all data, client information, payments, transfer payments, create documentation and travel packs. • Working towards personal targets and KPI’s.
• Supporting management at Sponsored and Revenue events: set up, time management, general & ad hoc organising. • Pre Event Preparation: ordering, organising, online marketing and promotion, venue sourcing & sending invites. • Keeping track of Social Media platforms on Hootsuite. Reviewing, scheduling, sending and responding. • Creating templates, admin, databases created on: Excel, Basecamp, and MS Word. • Liaising with Clients/Customers via email, phone and in person to bring future events forward. • Posting events: updating databases, emailing, rescheduling clients and creating reviews. • Project Management- Basecamp. • CRM- Highrise Contacts & Key accounts • Customer Engagement, via social media tools such as Twitter. • Branding – producing design briefs and ideas for Logos, Graphics and banners. • Managing employees and delegating tasks
• Introducing the Sky Sports unlimited package to new or returning customers. • Target focused role. Meeting high standards to create a sale. • Organising own journey planner, spreadsheets, meetings and other ad hoc duties. • Administrative work including using and building spreadsheets to collect sales data. • Providing professional approach to the team and build relationships.
• Interim role providing essential reorganisation of front office and reception in addition to direct management of daily operation within the Hotel • Responsibilities include: customer account management, events management, lead generation, reception cover and general administrative tasks. • Bartending and giving hospitality to all guests.
• Developed many key competencies across different platforms with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In Design, Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Outlook & Key Notes. • Diary Management and events management/organisation. • BNI Project- Creating mail shots for recruitment. • Managing Linked in account. • Working with highly confidential information. • Booking restaurant reservations, venue hire, travel, visas, etc. • Setting up meetings and conference calls with investors/clients/key contacts. • Meeting/call follow ups – contracts/NDAs/referral contracts/appointment letters/etc. emailed out. • Business cards – inputting details into database/Google contacts/card scanner • Accompanying FC to meetings/events as required. • Liaising with IT support over changes to website and any IT issues.
• Personal Assistant to directing designer of London based fashion brand ‘Kriss Soonik’ • Specialist operational support during launch of new merchandise. • Liaising with clients and potential investors in the fashion brand. • Provided bar cover serving clients as part of main launch event • Provided support during model castings as well as ad hoc duties.
Currently Finishing My Degree on the side outside of work.
Completed Year 1 of Magazine Publish
2 A Levels in Media & Theatre Studies 1 AS Level in Art & Design
9 GCSE's Grade A-C Including, English, Maths, Science, Drama, Textiles, ICT National Award, Sports Leaders Award, Art & Design