You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Do you really want to delete project International Business Consultant?
I am a highly ambitious individual looking for a company that will allow me to use my excellent combination of skills, to progress and grow within the company. I throughly enjoy problem solving and thinking of innovative ideas to develop a project and to ensure the business to achieve maximum results. In my spare time: Fitness, Shopping, Designing, Business Development, Art, Blog Writing, Travel.
- General Reception Duties - Administration - Finance Plan Specialist - Customer Service
HCA -Assist Nurses -Complete Documentation -Patient Care -Obersvations -Manual Handling -Health & Safety Administation - use software such as PAS, Theatreman, Extramed, Infoflex - Waiting List Officer in Gyane & Orthopaedics - Receptionist for Aesthetic Assessment Unit, Theatre Admissions Unit, Endoscopy Unit
• Creating and updating company newsletter and website in all aspects of design and content to present to the managing director at the end of every month. • Liaise with all staff and help with administration for department, PA to Managing Director • Organisation of company files, Keeping all documents up to date, managing computer systems and work with general manager to create innovative new business development processes • Source new business opportunities through research and liaising with outside organisations to create leads, and generate marketing/promotional opportunities. • Liaise with new and existing clients, in all areas from financial, operations, enquiries and general requirements. • Manage the communications monthly meetings for all employees to develop quality company practice and have their say. • Manage and book all employees Training and ensure it is all update. • Organise company events. • Book all servicing, MOT’s for vehicles and company head office. • General Ad Hoc including processing payments through the system and doing runs to the bank.
• Negotiate VIP Packages with customers • Liaising with new clients and creating promotional contracts • Develop social media platforms and market current promotions • PA Duties to New Business Manager and General Manager • Cold Calling New and Existing customers • Creating and Updating content on all Social media platforms.
• Diary Management, Project Planning & Administration • Marketing and Promotion of multiple brands within flight centre and external independent travel brands. • Take part and lead some training sessions. • Tailor make itineraries for clients. • Booking and creating Holidays, Packages, Business Travel, Corporate Travel, Transfers, Tours, Experiences, Accommodation, Safaris, and Cruises. • Liaising with Clients/Customers via phone, email and face to face. • Working with airfares, systems such as TUD, Galileo, Omnis, Landwire, Calypso, Travel Port to contract airfares and log all data, client information, payments, transfer payments, create documentation and travel packs. • Working towards personal targets and KPI’s.
• Supporting management at Sponsored and Revenue events: set up, time management, general & ad hoc organising. • Pre Event Preparation: ordering, organising, online marketing and promotion, venue sourcing & sending invites. • Keeping track of Social Media platforms on Hootsuite. Reviewing, scheduling, sending and responding. • Creating templates, admin, databases created on: Excel, Basecamp, and MS Word. • Liaising with Clients/Customers via email, phone and in person to bring future events forward. • Posting events: updating databases, emailing, rescheduling clients and creating reviews. • Project Management- Basecamp. • CRM- Highrise Contacts & Key accounts • Customer Engagement, via social media tools such as Twitter. • Branding – producing design briefs and ideas for Logos, Graphics and banners. • Managing employees and delegating tasks
• Introducing the Sky Sports unlimited package to new or returning customers. • Target focused role. Meeting high standards to create a sale. • Organising own journey planner, spreadsheets, meetings and other ad hoc duties. • Administrative work including using and building spreadsheets to collect sales data. • Providing professional approach to the team and build relationships.
• Interim role providing essential reorganisation of front office and reception in addition to direct management of daily operation within the Hotel • Responsibilities include: customer account management, events management, lead generation, reception cover and general administrative tasks. • Bartending and giving hospitality to all guests.
• Developed many key competencies across different platforms with software such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe In Design, Excel, MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Outlook & Key Notes. • Diary Management and events management/organisation. • BNI Project- Creating mail shots for recruitment. • Managing Linked in account. • Working with highly confidential information. • Booking restaurant reservations, venue hire, travel, visas, etc. • Setting up meetings and conference calls with investors/clients/key contacts. • Meeting/call follow ups – contracts/NDAs/referral contracts/appointment letters/etc. emailed out. • Business cards – inputting details into database/Google contacts/card scanner • Accompanying FC to meetings/events as required. • Liaising with IT support over changes to website and any IT issues.
• Personal Assistant to directing designer of London based fashion brand ‘Kriss Soonik’ • Specialist operational support during launch of new merchandise. • Liaising with clients and potential investors in the fashion brand. • Provided bar cover serving clients as part of main launch event • Provided support during model castings as well as ad hoc duties.
Currently Finishing My Degree on the side outside of work.
Completed Year 1 of Magazine Publish
2 A Levels in Media & Theatre Studies 1 AS Level in Art & Design
9 GCSE's Grade A-C Including, English, Maths, Science, Drama, Textiles, ICT National Award, Sports Leaders Award, Art & Design