You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a social media marketing enthusiast in love with fashion and cosmetics, looking forward to improve my skills and develop along the way, learning about marketing, branding and advertising. Interested in current economic situation and market changes. Devoted, persistent and willing to learn.
• Lead students in achieving advanced English skills using ability-appropriate materials and diverse conversational topics, including current events and students’ interests • Prepare students to take proficiency examinations for multiple English language certificates (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, etc.) • Author student progress reports in order to improve lesson customization and feedback utilization
• Created a high-traffic cosmetics blog providing end-users with product reviews, economic value assessments, application techniques, and industry trends • Leverage professional relationships with industry representatives, leading to exclusive access of insider knowledge, attendance at invitation-only product events, and extended personal brand recognition
• Developed weekly and monthly competition research and activity reports, allowing existing customer brand managers to assess internal industry positioning strategies • Provided robust research regarding influencers, potential brand ambassadors, and industry trends in the fashion and lifestyle, regional cosmetics, cooking, sportswear, and blogging industries • Contributed innovative and impactful ideas to new advertising campaign project for a multinational enterprise, as well as original copy write for existing regional projects utilizing social media platforms • Contained negative brand publicity and managed reputation recovery during a customer’s brand crisis
• Spearheaded corporate sponsorship and individual donation campaign efforts in order to meet and exceed monetary goals - recording the highest charitable contribution in the event’s 10 year history • Managed tournament social media accounts, engaged in real-time event marketing strategies, recruited VIP tennis competitors, and fielded event-related inquiries • Effectively negotiated event’s terms and conditions with the primary sponsor of the tournament, allowing increased resource allocation diversity
Enrolled in the first year of master's course in Economics with GPA of 9.25.
Pursued a summer school course in International Management with the perfect GPA 5.00/5.00.
• Awarded with university scholarship for perfect GPA 4.0 (10.0) during the third year of studies • Organized charitable event benefitting children’s cancer foundation as a member of student parliament GPA: 9.72