I'm a UCL BA Spanish and Italian 2017 graduate proficient in both languages as well as Portuguese, with a passion for the cultural sector in all aspects, music, art, literature, and film. I have a passion for travel, photography, and storytelling. I have a creative mind and am an intuitive learner who always looks for an opportunity to develop my skills and learn new things.
- Sounds and Colours ArgentinaWALLS WITH STORIES Street Art In Argentina - written by me "Featuring protest posters, underground dance music, Afro festivities, visionary auteurs, tales from Patagonia and marginalised movements, this is our guide to Argentine culture.Across 200 pages, Sounds and Colours Argentina is a unique guide to the music, film, literature, art and folkloric traditions of Argentina. Featuring articles, illustrations and photos (as well as a specially-commissioned CD of new Argentine music), this is your
- Sounds and Colours ArticlesArticles include: Pictorial Animal: An Interview With Brazilian Artist Gonçalo Ivo The New Face Of Colombia – It’s Time For Change Celebrating The 94th Anniversary Of Brazil’s Week Of Modern Art Piers Calvert’s ‘The Way We Are Now’ Exhibition Life Is More Important Than Architecture: A Celebration Of Oscar Niemeyer Full list of articles can be found on my profile page HERE
- Sounds and Colours PeruAN IQUITOS CHRONICLE Amidst The Unsettling Sea of Green by Jorge Coaguila - Translated from Spanish into English by me. "Sounds and Colours Peru is a book, CD and DVD taking a look at contemporary Peruvian culture, and the musical, cultural and folkloric icons that continue to have a big impact on the country’s identity.Across 200 pages, 19 tracks and 2 hours of DVD video, we show another side of Peru, bringing life to this multicultural nation. From the indigenous traditions of the Andes, to the country’s reinstatement of its Afro-Peruvian identity, and on to the contemporary art, film and music that thrives on the coast. We worked with a team of writers, researchers, film-makers, musicians, artists and illustrators from around the world to put together Sounds and Colours Peru, a unique guide to Peruvian culture made with love, passion and integrity."
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Original content writing; Latin American culture – art, architecture, music. • Interviews and reviews; art shows, films. • Translation; interviews (Spanish/Portuguese to English), chronicle by Jorge Coaguila from Spanish to English “Amidst the Unsettling Sea of Green”,. • Print-publication contributions; translated chronicle by Jorge Coaguila from Spanish to English “Amidst the Unsettling Sea of Green”, original article “Walls with sotries: Street Art in Argentina”.
• Translation and transcription (Spanish-English). • Translated interview was broadcasted on BBC World Service radio – “Carlos Gardel: Tango to the New World”.
+ Show more
- Social Meda
- Content Writing
- Wordpess CMS
- MS Office
- Project Management
Modern Languages Spanish and Italian
- London, United Kingdom
Grammar, translation, literature, art, film and history topics. Predicted: 2:1
A LEVEL & GCSE
- The Royal Town of Sutton Coldfield, United Kingdom
• A-levels (AAB) • GCSEs (4A* 8A 3B) • Innovation, Action and Research Group; English literacy and Spanish language mentoring.