You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a highly organised and disciplined professional with a strong background in social research and analytics. Collaborative, resourceful and always up for a new challenge, I boast excellent administrative and project management capabilities, and have great experience in digital marketing across many different platforms. I enjoy management tasks and creative projects, especially where I can be involved in planning and production roles. I have excellent communication skills, and am fluent in English and Spanish and also speak Romanian and French. I consider myself a trustworthy, motivated and driven person, have experience in different industries and looking to get into more creative projects.
• Administrative tasks, diary management and coordination. • Lecturers and students timetable scheduling, facilities management. • Accounting and book keeping • Conference and event planning. • Supporting GM and students with their every need. • Coordination with the Paris campus.
• Support sales administration tasks as well as the trading team. Assist with General Administrative tasks and implement Market Data Analysis. Support Divisional PR and marketing. • With my knowledge in Digital media and Human-Computer Interaction I was part of the design of the company’s new website. I have also established and updated other automation processes to make administration tasks more efficient.
• Collaborative project created and developed independently due to our interest in Colombian filmography where we all with brought to the table our different skill sets to showcase Colombian films in London. • Created event’s online presence (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr). Managed social networking sites updates, blog posts and news. Supported Festival Coordinator with administrative tasks.
• Enabled the effective learning of Spanish designing specific teaching methodologies suited to the students’ needs and language level of proficiency.
• Translated and transcribed Film and TV footage for programs aired in Nat-Geo and Discovery channel (Zig-Zag Productions; Blink Films UK). Translated as well academic texts, interviews, pharmaceutical products, official documents, etc.
• Utilised efficient creative capability combined with technical photographic skills to deliver high-quality customer service.
• Thorough literature review, collection, analysis and information processing. Report writing, oral presentations and creation of databases. Included both teamwork and independent work, which was socialised in monthly meetings
MSc Digital Anthropology