You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
• Social Media platforms management • Online content writer for three fashion related websites • Wrote descriptions and promoted the garments • Leveraged technical resources to design and create campaign deliverables, including: e-mail invitations, articles and events
• Helped organise different community-based events • Promoted exhibitions • Active part in: exhibition set-up, promotion, on-day management • Maintained a clear, professional communication between the organisation and the community
• Wrote press materials and made presentations to media representatives. • Active contribution to ‘September Fair’ event (annual Fashion event) • Engagement with social media platforms • Created messages, position statements and other corporate communications based on company’s objectives. • Conducted market and public opinion research related to company’s reputation and positioning among key stakeholder audiences.
• Organised and promoted the exhibition • Created awareness in terms of environment conservation • Created a strong reputation for BCU Eco Group • Promoted the young photographers • Organised Nature Exposed exhibition for BCU Eco Group (alongside my DA Events colleague)
• Designed and implemented strategic business plans objectives • Create best conditions for members to develop themselves • Evaluate current market & research • Create social events, exhibitions, team building activities • Social Media engagement • Managed all internal, external and crisis communications • Drafted and edited content for organisational publications • Secured sponsorship • Nominated for BCU Team Awards: Best New Student Group
• Conducted market analysis and monitored competitive activity. • Achieved company objectives by leveraging internal resources and collaborating with colleagues • Collaborated with production team to coordinate promotions
Modules: Public Relations: PR Techiniques, PR in Context, Promotional Culture, Media Relations, Communication Management Events: Events & Exhibitions Planning, Client Based Events Journalism: Journalism in Context, Magazine Production, Visual Design