- London SinfionettaIn a collaboration with composer Adam Fergler, for the London Sinfionetta Orchestra, we created a sculptural response to an experimental double bass score. Performed in the Hayward Gallery, the performer became the set, the organic nature of the score, and the form of the costume, constructed of dry autumnal leaves, that cascaded to the floor merged. The composition of the peice was important, both large and small detail were designed, urging the audience to move closer to the performer, allowin
- Mourning MilkWorking in collaboration with another artist, this is an ongoing project first shown at the Battersea Arts Centre. The work grew from an interest in the devisive symbols within gender politics. The visual identity of the peice derived initially from costume, my particular interest in this subject is the form of gender, what shapes and textures, sounds and smells that inform the myths and symbols of masculinity. We have developed a method of abstracting choreography, moving image and sound, and through this process we try to consider the role of man and woman, and the relationship between gender and objects. It has been devised as a live performance, for us the texture of the work is paramount, however we have plans to develop the work in other mediums including film, in the future.
I devise and perform and collaborate on artistic projects, often performed in theatre and gallery venues.
Assisting artist Shabnam Shabazi in her peice Snail Portrait, which was performed in the National Theatre Studio.
+ Show more
- Visual Arts
- Lighting Design
- Theatre Design
- Voice Over
- Film Maker
- Performance Art
- Film Director Writer Producer
- Adobe MS Office Suites
- Collaboration on Concept Development
- Writing Directing
- Acting Performing
- Scale Model-making
- Illustration Storyboarding
Performance Design and Practice
Deans award for outstanding work. csm