I am a freelance producer with 8 years of experience across commercials, animation, short films, branded content, music videos, and stills, working both with agencies and production companies. I have produced worldwide campaigns and films ranging from £10K up to £1.5M budget. I am experienced in planning, executing, and managing complex pre and post-production schedules and delivering projects on time and on budget, whilst actualising the creative vision and managing the expectations of all the stakeholders involved. Some of my most recent clients include Google, Unilever, BBC Worldwide, Stylist, Universal Pictures & Diageo as well as working with agencies such as FIG, Anomaly, M&C Saatchi, Ogilvy & Mather as well as many others.
- Google Arts & Culture | Art PaletteFeed your creativity and create your own one-of-a-kind Art Palette by playing with the colors that surround you. This video launched Art Palette, a Machine Learning experiment developed by Google Arts & Culture, that will surprise you with unique color combinations. Start the experience here: https://g.co/artpalette Creative: Rohit Iyer Executive Producer: Lorraine Warner Producer: Angelica Riccardi Production Manager: Fawna Xiao Lead Motion Designer: Teresa Tang Thumbnail Design: Doug Higman
- TAGS: The Swimming Clubhttps://www.dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/36935/1/the-transgender-swimming-club-making-waves DIRECTED + PRODUCED | Cecilia Golding and Nick Finegan DOP | Oliver Ford EDITOR | Enrico Poli PRODUCED | Angelica Riccardi and Cecilia Linares SCORE | Jeremy Warmsley SOUND DESIGNER | Peregrine Andrews SOUND RECORDIST | Richard Gott FIRST AC | Evan Trout SECOND AC | Hannah Jell STEADICAM | Ilana Garrard GAFFER | Tom Nowell RUNNER | Amanda Ajufo ART WORK | Max Goffe
- UNICEF | Cheer Shila, change perceptionsYOUTUBE Impact Lab partnered with key NGOs to create a campaign to change attitudes to girls’ education in India. As a young girl, Shila defied the voices in her West Bengal village that told her she couldn’t play football because it was a boy’s game. She has gone on to inspire dozens of local girls to take up the game and show that they can play at least as well as boys. She now plays for the state Under 19’s team, has toured Sri Lanka, and hopes to one day play for India. Client: UNICEF Age
- Google Arts & Culture | We Wear Culture#WeWearculture is a project by Google Arts & Culture and it aims to discover the stories behind what we wear. Client: Google France Production Company: Across The Pond Creative Director: Robert Waddilove Creative: Kristen Steele Lewis Producer: Angelica Riccardi Edit: Giada Ghiringhelli
- Issermann | Sad + BoringA deepfake love story. Starring - Issermann & Victoria Dauberville Director - Nathan Sam Long Cinematographer - Jack Reynolds Producer - Angelica Riccardi Colourist - Daniel de Vue Set Director - Héloïse Pérignon Stylist - Thibault Maas Deepfake Artists - French Faker & Jesse Richards Gaffer - Luca Piercey AC - Mark Gee Thanks - a52, Lucie Fournaison, Susanna Cavallaro, Jari Oksanen, Abbi Oakley, The Rattle
Projects credited in
- Trainline Mobile TicketsAs part of their new marketing push on mobile tickets, Trainline asked The Smalls to make an online ad showing customers just how easy booking tickets can be on the Trainline app. Having written and directed a series of 'comedy' Pre-roll ads for Trainline/The Smalls previously the final concept was a 'tortoise and hare' storyline played by two characters, a twenty something and a ninety two year old.
- NOMAD - Clan CollectiveI am one of the Producer of an Artistic Collective called Clan. NOMAD' is our first project. NOMAD is a music video and fashion film, in which a dancer performs a journey from tribal to contemporary street dance in an atmospheric, empty theatre. Through monochrome silhouettes, shadows and shapes, the choreographed performance grows in violence and intensity, building from primal to visceral krump.
- Maximo Park - I Don't Know What I'm DoingOfficial 'Maximo Park - I Don't Know What I'm Doing' music video. What do you prefer, to stay and confront life or avoidance? Directed by me. Full credits: PRODUCTION COMPANY: MONSTER x Dirty Films EP: BEN PARKIN DOP BRENDAN HARVEY PRODUCER ANGELICA RICCARDI DIRECTORS REPRESENTATIVE JAMES ROBINSON PRODUCTION ASSISTANT TOM DAVIES 1st AC LOREN FILIS LOADER RICK CASEY GAFFER MATT MARKMAN SPARK JACKSON FORSYTHE GRIP MATT WOOD MUA QUELLE BESTER VFX ARTISTS OZGUR TAPARLI & BARAN SABUNCUOGLU
- We Wear CultureWe Wear Culturehttps://g.co/wewearculture Explore over 400 stories by curators from leading institutions across the world on Google Arts & Culture. Client: Google Arts & Culture Production company: Across The Pond Producer: Angelica Riccardi Editor: Giada Ghiringhelli Lead motion graphics designer: Teresa Tang Motion graphics designer: Chris Egglestone
- International Day of The Girl - Sonam's StoryOn International Day of the Girl, we were happy to see our 4-film series for YouTube Impact Lab go live. Each film highlights the story of an Indian girl or young woman who is creating an immediate impact on her community through education. We were thrilled to work with four inspiring non-profits to find these stories and it is a privilege to help spread the word about their work. This film is about Sonam, a remarkable girl, who lives in Uttar Pradesh. Find out more here: https://www.youtube6
+ Show more
- Digital Content
- TV Film Commercial
- Film Production
- Post Production
- Pre Production
- Production Management
- Time Managment
- Team Management and Leadership