With a focus on cultivating meaningful moments, I specialise in providing creative direction, development and production solutions for clients across different disciplines that value research, experimentation and collaboration as a catalyst for creating works that authentically engages their communities.
- Alternative ways of interacting with archival materialsFunded by Arts Council England, this research project looks to explore experiential ways to engage with silenced histories. Focussing on Black British experiences, this project looks to question the ownership and accessibility of archival materials whilst unearthing possibilities of how technology can preserve and create learning environments for related communities. In the future, this research aims to influence the creation of high-quality cultural moments grounded in collaboration and inclusi
- Convergence Community Film Festival, 2021Convergence Community Film Festival was a programme with free access to film screenings, talks and industry insights about critical conversations. The event was curated by local artists, filmmakers and young people. I created the festival identity, promotional content and the content strategy in the run up to the festival.
- I Am Not A BurdenI Am Not A Burden is a sonic protest against pregnancy discrimination in the workplace by director Stephanie Amponsah. This piece was commissioned by BBC Arts under the New Creatives programme and was partnered with NTS Radio. As a Development Producer on this project, I worked closely with the director to actualise her ideas by getting her idea pitch ready. During development phase, I provided references and feedback that shaped the final piece.
- eBay Open 2019eBay Open was the corporation’s first major seller experience in Germany. An upbeat reel aimed attention at the event’s interactive workshops and celebrations. As a development producer and shooter, I lead the pre-production stages with four videographers on the team alongside producing the final edit. This involved conceptualising the reel alongside planning the agenda for each videographer on the day and creating the final video.
- STOP.PLAY.RECORD. 2018As an editor, I created a trailer and Behind-the-scenes video for STOP.PLAY.RECORD. This was a project led by the Institute of Contemporary Arts in partnership with Chisenhale Gallery, DAZED, Kingston University, New Contemporaries and SPACE, formed as part of a joint initiative between Arts Council England and Channel 4. STOP PLAY RECORD ran from 2015 to 2018 and supported the development and production of 72 short films with young people aged 16–24 who lived in London.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Playback: Filmmaker ProfilesDuring my role as Marketing and Audience Development for Playback Festival and Tour I commissioned and co-produced five promotional videos in the build up to the closing festival. Showcasing the five regions across England that made up the Playback project, these five filmmaker profiles were shot on location to show the people and places behind the 300+ short films in the Playback exhibition, and drip-fed on ICA's instagram in the build up to the festival. Each film was directed and edited by An
Development producer/Content producerSelf Employed
London, United KingdomFreelance
With a focus on cultivating meaningful moments, I specialise in providing creative direction, development and production solutions for clients across different disciplines that value research, experimentation and collaboration as a catalyst for creating works that authentically engages their communities. Clients I have worked with includes: South London Gallery Film and Video Umbrella Institute of Contemporary Arts London
+ Show more
- Adobe Create Suite
- Dslr Videography
- Problem Solver
- Time Management
- Creative Research
- Project Conception
- Concept Development
- Content Production
MA FilmmakingKingston University
- London, United Kingdom
On this course I grew expertise in the following areas by creating a range of short films: Scriptwriting Cinematography Editing Sound Design Art Direction