- KoziDuring the winter months people tend to stay cooped up in their homes; interaction with others being at a minimum. They do not necessarily have the energy or motivation to go out in the cold, but want to spend time with their friends and family, especially at this time. Kozi is a blanket with an interactive game element, designed to promote feelings of togetherness, coziness and well-being, for those who seek comfort during the cold winter months.
- SavedPlanning on where to go for a night out can be quite the mission when you are looking for somewhere that will please the group... Saved is an app that connects users with local bars, restaurants, and nightclubs to discover the best happy hours, concerts, and events in the palm of their hand.
- Square EventsThe brief: To research a company in depth to then be able to present a business pitch that would result in 20% growth for the company Our Selection: We (my partner and I) decided on the company 'Sqaure', as we saw great potential for them to diversify and recognized the unique model that they followed. Square Inc. is a financial services, merchant services aggregator, and mobile payment company that has a clever ecosystem of features in place to help millions of sellers run their businesses f
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesFull Time
• Executed a strategic visual design plan for the organization to leverage their rebranding prospects. • Designed product packaging concepts for medical instruments in collaboration with the R&D team. • Self-initiated an app concept for employees and stakeholders to enhance internal communication and workflow. User testing proved that this system allowed for seamless digital communication.
Dubai, United Arab EmiratesInternship
• Conducted market-specific research and designed concepts for Mastercard’s Ramadan campaign initiative, spcifically for Instagram and Facebook. This involved utilizing user-centric design through UX methodologies such as affinity diagrams, personas, user flows, card sorting and wireframing. • Utilized communication skills to work with a team of designers and cross-functional departments.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- UX Design
- User Research
- Business Innovation
- Product Development
- Graphic Design
- United States
Completed a computer science class focusing on UI/UX Design. Learned how to model and represent user interaction, how to elicit requirements and feedback from users, as well as the principles of user experience design.
+ Show more
Duke of Edinburgh Gold AwardDubai CollegeThe Duke of Edinburgh's Award is the world's leading youth achievement award. Each progressive level demands more time and commitment from participants: Bronze 3–6 months; Silver: 6–9 months; Gold: 12–18 months. Participants are required to show regular activity and commitment to the award for the duration of their DofE programme, as well as completing an expedition at each level.