A person with diverse education and various knowledge in several sectors: in the Human Resources Management, working for twelve years as a human resources consultant and with broad knowledge of the process; in the health care sector, with six years experience, working as a physician and in the customer service sector working in university library as customer service assistant. An individual with a proven track record showing the ability to develop a long lasting client relationship, with confidence to make decisions, work autonomously and with evidence of successful multi-tasking. A dynamic, enthusiastic, positive and with a “can-do” attitude human being. Looking to secure a position which will lead to a professional development and possibilities to become extraordinarily good manager.
• Providing a high quality medical information enquiry handling service by answering technical questions in respect of designated products in an accurate, efficient, confident and professional manner. • Recognising adverse events and defective product reports and handling and reporting these in strict compliance with Working Practices. • Carrying out literature searches as required. • Liaising with the Administration Team for them to prepare Medical Information correspondence to confirm information provided over the telephone, or to respond to enquiries submitted in writing. • Logging all enquiries in an accurate, comprehensive and timely fashion in the Enquiry Handling Databases.
• Leading the in-house recruitment of nursing staff, including: contacting the candidates, creating shortlists, searching into databases, creating alerts and managing the adverts of the agency. • Headhunting • Providing general admin support • Efficient document management This employment broadens my knowledge and understanding for the work with database websites like: CVlibrary.co.uk and indeed.co.uk. I learned about the nursing staff demand also about the requirements of the market environment in the UK. It lasted one month because the employer had difficulty making the position permanent.
• Support and advice learners, researchers and other customers in their use of the library, its services and facilities and offering a high level of customer service, at all times. • Responsible also for maintenance of network devices, including: computers, printers, crediting machines and self-service issue machines • Taking and escalating queries to the appropriate channels This was a part-time employment during my studies in Teesside University available only to its students. What I gained was the experience of working in a well managed establishment. I learn that the constant attempt, of a company, to offer the best service and to predict the needs of its customers, is the key to the success. What I liked the most was the transparency, the employees were always informed about the future plans and initiatives of the management, I loved the provision of different staff development programs and trainings.
• Lead the recruitment and the induction process for all types of candidates • Providing consultations, face to face or on the phone, to employers and employees • Monitor contracts and licenses • Prepare work schedules for the employees of our clients • Updating the SCAN HRMS • Provide support for the payroll department • Efficient document management I established a vast knowledge for the recruitment and the employment of manpower in the area of luxury hotels chains like – Hilton, Intercontinental, Ledra Marriott and others. Also, the employment of different types of technical personnel for HOCHTIEF Solutions AG (now SPIE GmbH), a multi-technical provider. I worked closely with the Olympic Catering and Shell Hellas for the recruitment of their temporally personal. My employment ended because I came to the UK for my Master’s studies
• To create and maintain partnerships with companies and individuals by offering them different insurance programs. I obtained understanding and admiration for the beauty of the banking and the insurance. Unfortunately for me, my work there coincided with the period when the financial crisis, in Greece, began, therefore I had no chance to develop a successful career there
• Research and evaluation of web design companies, in the Balkan region, in order to make them a business proposal for software, owned by Creative Marketing S.A. It was a project, which increased my understanding of the work of web designer companies.
• Recruiting, interviewing and leading the on-boarding process of candidates in Health care, Administration, Engineering area and Technicians. • Consulting employers and employees face to face or on the phone
• Recruiting, interviewing and leading the on-boarding process of candidates in Health care, Administration, Engineering area and Technicians. • Consulting employers and employees face to face or on the phone • Creating company’s brochures and other promotional materials
• Recruiting, interviewing and leading the on-boarding process of candidates in Health care, Administration, Engineering area and Technicians. • Consulting employers and employees face to face or on the phone • Organising “Career Day” events by liaising with Universities in Greece • Creating company’s brochures and other promotional materials • Update the company HRMS
• Assist the professional consultants of both companies • General administration duties • Translation These were my first steps into the work of employment agencies and I found that I like it and I have exceptional people skills.
I worked in Pathological Clinic-2, Intensive Care Department and Emergency Clinic and had the opportunity to enrich my knowledge and skills as a physician. After the change of the communist regime in Bulgaria, in 1989, the political and economic changes that followed led me to the decision to immigrate to Greece. Due to personal and social reasons, I did not recognize my diploma in medicine there, but I stared new carrier which I liked a lot.
I have got theoretical and practical understanding of the general management with emphasis on the international business including: human resources management, managing marketing and finance of an organisation; I received training in research methodology, global economics and strategy. My dissertation‘s subject was: marketing of nonprofit organisations and I investigated the work of UNICEF.
My study subjects were: anatomy, different type of diseases: internal, infectious, gynaecological, neurological and others, their pathology and treatment, also surgery, paediatrics, laboratory and hospital practice. My education gave me good theoretical and practical bases to carry out my duties as a physician, which I enriched with additional reading and training.
My secondary education had a broad range of mandatory subjects like: Biology, Mathematics, Physics and Astronomy, Chemistry, History, Geography, Sociology, Psychology, Literature, Bulgarian, Russian, English languages to name the few; these subjects awoke the desire for knowledge and further development in science.