You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I am a driven and motivated individual, looking for new opportunities within eCommerce. With an international background in design and business, I am highly capable of working across a range of roles with a unique, global outlook.
- Part of a 2 person team managing a portfolio of clients and building sustainable business partnerships in the UK and Australian markets for Stylight, an international e-commerce platform that operates across 16 markets - Handling outreach and maintaining relationships across all markets with relevant business partners - Planning for and executing market growth and expansion plans based on the company’s needs - Monitoring relevant KPI’s on a daily basis and handling daily and weekly briefings for the relevant markets. - Proven skills in international B2B communication - Assisted in the launch of Home & Living vertical in Australia by securing over 60% of clients for the market
- Working for both, Shriyani, an ethical fashion label and GMSP foundation, a charitable foundation that invests with a strategic focus in women and girls in India and the UK. - Developed the marketing strategy and brand positioning for Shriyani by conducting customer and competitor analysis through primary and secondary research. - As part of a 2 person team, had a real impact on building a brand from the ground up which resulted in its successful launch. - Developed the social media strategy for GMSP foundation, helping them grow their following in line with the brand and assisted in re-design of the website.
- Worked as part of a 5 person team to execute all store initiatives that contribute to generating sales and was awarded recognition for consistently out-performing the target as part of the team. - Proven track record in communicating effectively with customers and ensuring their satisfaction. - Opportunity to study retail operations in a large scale environment.
- Internship with Minbart, Abu Dhabi's first multi-brand luxury concept store. - Assisted in placing orders for the coming seasons and worked on discovering and communicating with new brands for the store (B2B and B2C). - Worked as part of the international sales team with brands like Carven, Kenzo, Tibi etc. to help maximise sales of the store through multiple channels. - Assisted in developing the social media strategy for the store tying together several platforms. - Led the development of Minbart’s e-commerce platform by using the Magento platform - Conducted competitor analysis in the MENA region to provide recommendations for growth - Assisted in developing their in-depth short term strategy.
- MA Fashion Retail Management at the London College of Fashion - Specialisation in international retailing strategies, branding, omni-channel retail, research methods and retail management. - Focus on brand management to develop appropriate solutions for specific retail environments. - Graduated with a 2:1 - Thesis: An empirical study of the critical success factors for international multi-channel retailers using e-commerce as a market entry method
- Bachelor of Design in Fashion Design awarded from the National Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore. Completed with the equivalent of a 4.0 GPA - Specialisation in design, marketing, merchandising and supply chain management.