Hi guys. I recently relaunched my website and would really appreciate your feedback www.citizenobsessed.com Thank you
Would you use an eye tracker app to help reading?
I’m looking for actors who want to be on a panel and let us mortals pick their brains about their experiences in the industry??
- Recently did this interview with Oyella Odong, an Uganda-born, London-based entrepreneur, who is on a mission to ensure that no child ever walks barefoot again. Established in 2019, Go Bare is a non-profit with the core mission to provide shoes to children in third-world countries particularly Uganda. Through Go Bare, Oyella raises awareness and funds to support the organization’s commitment to empowering people by providing them with the necessary tools to support their education. Read the ful
- Originally published on www.citizenobsessed.com If you grew up primarily in western communities the concept of dog culling might strike you as some kind of a morbid joke but unfortunately, the brutal practice runs rampant in third world communities such as Bangladesh. This is not the familiar tale we’ve come to know where man and dog become comrades with a bond that has no equal. Quite the contrary. In Bangladesh and other developing countries, dogs are seen as carriers of rabies and as
- Farhana Von Mitzlaff – the aftermath of the world’s deadliest industrial disaster and why we still need to pay attention to where and how our clothes are madeBy April Ngo November 25 In 2013, one of the world’s deadliest industrial disasters took place in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The world watched as an eight-story factory building collapsed to the ground, trapping and killing over 1000 people employed by garment factories. Another 2,500 were injured. The tragedy shook the western world, whose many retailers hold their manufacturing in thousands of these multipurpose factories around Bangladesh. Global outrage ensued over dangerous working conditions, tri
- Meet Laura Carpenter, CEO & Founder of Abridge News, which is a political news platform that makes it easy for readers to engage with different sides of an issue. Abridge News’s proprietary technology, the ‘Opinion Spectrum’, offers multiple perspectives of a debate allowing readers the opportunity to see viewpoints across the entirety of the political spectrum. APRIL: First of all, I was so excited when I found Abridge News, I was desperately searching for smart media outlets that care about o
- I had the pleasure of picking Emily Copple’s brain some time ago. She was heading up the Nursing Activity team in Ethiopia for Medecins Sans Frontieres when we spoke, but she’s currently gearing up for her next project in Bangladesh. I wanted to talk to her to get a deeper insight into what MSF really does and help people understand the incredible importance of non-profits, and the impact that MSF has on improving third world communities. APRIL: What motivated you to become a transnational a
- Creative Agency
- Office Management
- Project Management
- Production Assistant
- Creative Thinking