- Bray Film StudiosBray Film Studios, the historic hammer horror film studio, is back! And we created the new brand identity, website, and film for its revival. The identity and website speak to the film studio’s rich history and readying it for the future. Check out the website to learn more about Bray's origins, lasting legacy, and upcoming productions.
- UrbanatureApropos created a brand for a greener city program in Geneva that rethinks how public urban spaces may be regenerated by rapidly bringing vegetation into different urban areas. For Urbanature, we came up with a name and created a strategy, identity, film, and campaign that embody the coexistence between concrete and vegetation while speaking to the entire population of Geneva.
- Cle De RiveApropos Geneva is happy to share with you the work we created for Cle De Rive, a political campaign to convince the citizens of Geneva to back a referendum on pedestrianising the heart of the city. From creating a brand identity and strategy, to a complete design and communication rollout, Apropos presented an entirely digital mockup of our vision for a completed project. To assure that the people of Geneva were given a voice, we also went out and asked them what this project would personally
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Ponta do CurralPonta is a new destination in Bahia. A tropical peninsula between river and sea focused on simple living, authentic and monastic experiences. Our communications aimed to promote this new point of view on luxury as well as set a new standard in Brazilian property development. Landscape artist: @renatatillipaisagismo
- DRESTDREST is a new platform that combines gamification, content, and shopping to create a luxury fashion styling experience. Our campaign invites users to explore a world peopled by avatars who embody the infinite possibilities of high fashion as a means of complete discovery and self-expression. Director: Mat Maitland Design: Studio Pyramid Sound Design: Ejji audio2
- ClientEarthOur rebranding work for ClientEarth, the global environmental organisation using the power of the law to defend life on earth. The brand identity wants to reflect ClientEarth’s vision of an ecological civilisation in which people and nature thrive together. The custom made gradients were inspired by the colours found in nature.7
+ Show more