You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Aster is a UK based artist using photography and writing as therapeutic tools to explore the themes of personal memory, identity and subjective issues surrounding mental health. Aster is also a nature-enthusiast and is on a personal journey to understand the complex issues surrounding climate change and the environment through the medium of photography, drawing primary inspiration from the endangered yet ethereal beauty of nature.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Plan and implement all advertising, promotional activities, shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow to sustain and maximise performance, profitability and overall customer satisfaction, in the time frame required. • Responsible for handling cash and banking in the store and ensuring correct procedures are followed in accordance with company-wide Operations and Procedures manual. • Assist in recruitment of sales assistants and supervisors, subsequent to full induction of all new members of staff ensuring mandatory legislation is covered and recorded. • Plan, present and provide training and development to members of staff on the correct sales procedures and ensure they have an excellent knowledge of company-wide product range. • Ensure important HR procedures are followed (e.g. appraisal, discipline, grievance, etc.) to the highest standard and in accordance with company policy. • Assist the manager as required in planning rotas in advance (approx. 6 weeks), delegating workloads and incorporating holiday planners to ensure full colleague coverage at all times. • Assist in range reviews and stocktaking as required. • Ensure effective management and completion of any tasks as assigned by the store manager, at all times.
• Maintain accurate stock file information with the use of HHT (in-house device). • Check in goods against delivery notes on various database systems and relevant documentation. • Attend staff training sessions as and when required for professional development. • Set up and participate in all store incentives as laid down by the manager. • Ensure delegated duties are carried out and assist in motivating and developing the team. • Assist in training, administration and discipline of all members of staff in accordance with company policy and procedure.
• Manage and update several in-house excel based databases. • Conduct research on collectors and contact patrons groups of international museums, academies, institutions, and galleries for VIP invitation to Unseen Photo fair. • Responsible for sending VIP invitations and packages to the VIP clients and help organise events for the VIP clients of Unseen. • Maintain professional contact with the VIP clients via email, phone and during events. • Proofread VIP Programme and, other online and printed correspondence to the VIP clients.
• Responsible for contributing to the overall performance of the store by driving sales at every opportunity whilst at the same time making sure every customer receives exceptional levels of customer service and enjoy their visit to the store. • Process returns and refunds as required in line with company policy and procedure. • Assist management in the implementation of all promotional activity and merchandise in store to maximise and sustain sales in the time frame required. • Responsible for ensuring all customer complaints are dealt with efficiently in store or referred to Customer Service.
• Prepare and create contracts for the clients, enter them on various bespoke databases. • Generate contractual documentation for the clients. • Daily maintenance of the contracts on the databases and excel spreadsheets. • Assist manager(s) with administrative tasks and help achieve monthly reports/targets.
• Responsible for data entry of large volumes of vehicle data into a bespoke database for Vauxhall UK website, external software tools and data spreadsheets, ready for deployment. • Manage day-to-day projects/tasks; responsible for the final check and approval of data, prior to and after the data is published. • Attend monthly meetings with clients and external agencies; discuss vehicle data and future planning information. • Maintain close and regular contact with other involved partners for relevant technical and planning issues.
Photography (part time), First Class Honours
Photographic studies with Distinction
Beginners Photography – Film & Darkroom
Business & Administrator Apprenticeship (hands-on work based studying)