A 26-year-old research junkie with a master's degree in branding and integrated communications from City College of New York. Currently based in Oslo, Norway. Interned as a brand strategist and media planner at Young and Rubicam (Red Fuse Communications) in NY, working on Colgate-Palmolive brands.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Learned how to identify target consumers and cultural or category trends, along with understanding strengths and weaknesses of the brand and their competitors. • Used research to uncover culturally relevant insights specific to North American regions for Colgate- Palmolive brands. • Involved with the strategic planning and creative brief writing process. • Assisted with workshops for product development.
• Participated in Y&R Group’s annual Summer Intern Mock Pitch Project. • Assisted with gathering necessary data for plan development and implementation. • Ran marketing and media reports and analyze data, gather costs. • Monitored and compiled competitive advertising and spending data. • Coordinated weekly meetings with media reps. • Kept the digital team updated with media and technology trends.
• Assisted in the overall development and implementation of a summer web campaign for CUNY. • Analyzed and acquired knowledge about competing schools as well as analyzing results. • Communicated with the suppliers of the digital promotion.
• Tested a clinic-patient web solution on different devices, browsers, and operating systems. • Implemented and maintained test documents for the development department. • Wrote and updated user manuals for patients, clinics, and departments within the company. • Assisted with the internal training of the web solution to departments within the company.
• Established partnerships with businesses, providing them with information about the organization’s services. • Provided clients with information about educational courses, housing, and nancial services. • Wrote reports on clients who applied for nancial services, such as retirement and welfare. • Worked as a project manager for NAV’s summer course where I guided clients with jobs and education.
Specialization in Management and Planning
Studied abroad from 2012-2013 at Pace University in New York.