I am a creative Marketing Manager with specialist knowledge in email marketing, CRM and digital automation technology. My strengths lie in planning and project management and I have a track record of delivering high-profile marketing campaigns consistently, on time and within budget. My expertise has been built up by working with enterprise-level companies and small to medium-sized businesses. I am now looking for a role where I can apply and further develop my skills in the Marketing sector.Locked Pro Plan feature
Led TalkTalk’s TV in-life strategy and the delivery of key marketing programmes reaching 1 million customers. Delivered early life Boost campaigns to a high level of quality and within budget. •Supervised the delivery of the high-profile Refresh campaign, which targeted 1 million customers. Created the contact strategy and worked with internal and external stakeholders to establish the approach for customer emails, letter schedules and logic documents. •Executed the first automation launch and ongoing send of the TV eZine, which was a key in-life channel reaching 300k customers a week. Briefed and managed the implementation of the new procedure, ensuring all stakeholders understood the technical parameters and processes involved. Provided regular reviews and optimisations as needed. •Developed strong working relationships with the internal Campaigns and Insights team, which resulted in smarter, more relevant and targeted customer comms. • Initiated and encouraged the use of Movable Ink and Grouptree, two automation tools that enabled real-time content. Ensured that all emails utilised Movable Ink and Grouptree correctly, reducing the resource and costs required for campaign delivery. • Managed a new triggered Boost engagement programme based on TV usage. Established a strategy that identified customers most likely to spin-down. The strategy involved a three-step nudge programme, targeted at different levels of boost viewing. • Devised a new TV Boost onboarding programme. Guided complex comms decision-making and helped to build tailored messaging hierarchies for Boost customers, using Grouptree’s smart automated technology. • Created and directed a complex contact strategy for the Rakuten TV migration project. Collaborated with stakeholders across many teams to understand the commercial challenge and strategy. Produced the campaign email comms which aligned with the project objectives.
• Solely responsible for delivering the TV eZine. Briefed third party agencies and internal data teams on approach. Setup a weekly meeting with editorial stakeholders to ensure that the eZine content remained relevant and aligned. This project helped to drive engagement and mitigate TV churn. • Organised all promotional activity for TV Store Rent & Own. Developed engaging and relevant campaigns aimed at 200k customers, which supported trading goals and focused on test and learn initiatives. • Designed and maintained a centralised reporting sheet that covered weekly email KPI performance and engagement rates for TalkTalk TV and TV Store. • Assisted with the migration of TalkTalk TV Store campaigns to Salesforce, reaching 500k customers. Confidently followed the new processes and ensured all emails migrated over smoothly and on time. • Built, tested and executed dynamic blinkbox.com emails using Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Adobe Neolane. • Created best practice guidelines for checking emails at proofing stage. Co-ordinated with stakeholders to guarantee a smooth, efficient and error-free process for blinkbox.com and TalkTalk TV.
• Provided support to the Event Director in all aspects of visitor and exhibitor marketing for an ever-increasing portfolio of Packaging trade exhibitions. • Supported the sales team in their efforts to convert exhibitors by producing marketing content and collateral including sales brochures, emails and website copy. • Created and deployed all HTML emails for the exhibitions using Smart Focus, including data segmentation. • Owned the exhibitor-to-visitor marketing campaign. Contacted all exhibitors as they booked and ensured they were utilising the free exhibition marketing tools. • Reported weekly progress to the Managing Director and Event Director on visitor registrations.
• Constructed and updated a variety of conference websites. Produced all speaker content across design, visuals and copywriting. Uploaded content using e-vision and web-vision software databases. • Managed the social media accounts for each conference. Created, scheduled and monitored content posted on Twitter and LinkedIn. Reported on all activity based on usage statics and competitor analysis. • Produced and distributed all HTML emails for energy and pharmaceutical conferences to buyer and supplier delegate lists, using ExactTarget. Worked with the data team to identify and target relevant contacts for conferences.
• Organised and processed concession applications for the Lambeth Country Show (LCS). • Updated the LCS database and main sales sheet once concessions were booked, demonstrating a high level of speed and accuracy.
• Engaged with customers over the phone to take bread and pastry orders. Logged orders on the company’s internal sales database. • Dealt with customer enquiries efficiently, ensuring that excellent customer service was delivered on every call.
• Managed and promoted the annual Hampstead Garden Party community event. Worked alongside the PR teams to devise all editorial content and promotional campaigns for the event. • Produced and delivered rich content for the website and ensured all copy was on brand and consistent across all the GAIL’s outlets. • Maintained the Facebook account and posted engaging content about Garden Party and GAIL’s outlets.