- Glam Getaway identity and printed materialThe Glam Getaway is an all-expenses paid trip abroad, an incentive for each Stella & Dot Stylist to achieve. This year the trip was in Ibiza, so the direction I chose for the creative was bright and fun using neon style icons to signify the youthful clubbing scene that the island is famous for. Each stylist received a pack of printed material that included a booklet (guide, agenda, general info), a bookmark and postcards as well as a digital ‘out of office’ for them to share on social media whil
- Online Wedding Boutique MarketingA marketing campaign showcasing the wedding styles from the collection in the run-up to the wedding season. Leading the entire creative, from creative direction to execution, I also styled and shot the products in-house. The deliverables included an update to the customer homepage, a boutique page, a marketing email and social media assets.
- Brand IdentityBrand identity and stationary design for Libby, a textile designer and business owner. We developed a logo, packaging and stationary items, online store banners, as well as defining brand fonts and colour palette. The ‘L’ from the scripted logo also works as a standalone mark, signifying a piece of thread, alluding to the handcrafted products at the heart of the business.
- Stella & Dot digital campaignA digital campaign for a Stella & Dot promotion around becoming a Stylist. Leading the process from creative direction through to execution, the deliverables included; updates to the customer facing website environment across the entire European business, pop-ups, marketing emails and social media assets. All of which were designed and tested for mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Stella & Dot digital gift guideThe Stella & Dot Christmas gift guide is a festive catalogue that takes the customer through multiple gifting options, categorised by both style and budget. This was a digital gift guide so that it could easily be shared on social media platforms by customers and the Stella & Dot Stylist community. The editorial approach to the design means that it could also be printed should the need arise.
Freelance Fashion WriterE1ife Magazine
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Working alongside a photographer over three issues interviewing east Londoners about their style for street style features and writing about my discoveries for the article.
Graphic Design InternMarie Claire
- London, United KingdomInternship
Assisting the art team by implementing ‘the dummy’ and ‘the wall’, designing pages for the October issue and updating the social media channels.
- Branding Design
- Photo Editing
- Creating Moodboards
- UI Design
- UX Design
- Web Design
- Digital Design
Student of the Year AwardExeter CollegeRecipient of the Student of the Year Award for the English faculty