I am a highly organised and efficient events & client management professional with over eight years experience in planning and delivering high profile events, experiential campaigns and brand activations. Over the past year I have been working as Experiential Production Manager at Wave Agency looking after experiential campaign production, new business development / client pitching and working on projects for the likes of HP (Hewlett Packard), Nespresso and News UK. My experience throughout my career in events covers a broad range including experiential, brand activations, gala dinners, awards dinners/events, conferences, media and sponsorship launches, PR stunts and productions for various brands and audiences. As a hybrid between account/client management & event production - I have a diverse and adaptable skillset and have worked on brand campaigns and events for major brands including HP (Hewlett Packard), Microsoft, Nespresso, News UK, Epson, Sky Studios (at O2 Arena), AG Barr, Famous Grouse and Strathmore Water and delivered events and campaigns working in-house for both sportscotland and the organising committee for the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games. I am a strong communicator, ‘people person’ and team player, come ready prepared with extensive experience in managing sizeable budgets, have exceptional project management skills and great attention to detail. Furthermore, I am someone who can think creatively and ‘outside the box’, am used to managing multiple stakeholders and have a strong track record of delivering projects from conception through to planning and completion.
- Longines - Sponsor Launch - Glasgow 2014Official switch on of the Longines Glasgow 2014 Clock at the city’s Central Train Station marking the countdown to the Glasgow 2014 Opening Ceremony. Situated above the destination board at the station, the prestigious new Longines clock will be seen by hundreds and thousands of commuters and visitors in the lead-up to the Games in July. The Swiss watch brand has generations of experience as the official timekeeper at world championships and as a partner of international sports federations
- FLY Open Air - 2016FLY Music Ltd presented the first in a series of large-scale open air events in unique Edinburgh locations- FLY Open AIr. The debut in September 2016 was a huge sell out success, receiving 5/5* customer reviews and positive coverage across press, media and social media. I (A Blank Canvas) was brought in to assist on event management, on-day event ops and PR/ media. 2017 sees the event moving to Hopetoun House with a 4K capacity site before returning to Princes Street Gardens on September 23rd for the annual affair under the Castle.
Experiential Production ManagerWave Agency
- London, United KingdomFull Time
Production Manager looking after Experiential / Brand Experience production and management working with a diverse portfolio of clients including - Hewlett Packard (HP), Nespresso, News UK, Graze & Now TV. Responsibilities include - planning and activating client briefs, establishing and evolving the Wave experiential offering. As lead Production Manager, I am accountable for contributing to developing new business pitches and for operationalising business that the agency has won. Key Objectives of the Production Manager role are- Winning a brief – evolve concepts and creative ideas into operational campaigns including adherence to health and safety standards. Partner network – leverage partner network to deliver profitable and cost effective campaigns and extend network to support innovation. Campaign management – develop and manage project plan. Engage resources needed to deliver plan including all legislative standards required. Budget management – develop and maintain campaign budgets in line with fee agreed with client and Wave profit margin. Client satisfaction – operationalising campaigns, delivering them on time, to budget and evaluating impact of each campaign. Consumer experiences – ultimately, it’s all about creating brand experiences that sell more and delivering increasing levels of engagement from consumer.
Experiential Project ManagerBRIGHT
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance Experiential Project Manager - working on a large scale brand activation and pop-up store for the global printer brand, Epson. Responsibilities include - managing production of pop-up store, managing & delivering a programme of 40+ in-store events including workshops, panel discussions, talks from industry professionals and arts & craft days, recruiting retail & event staff, training staff, managing £350K budget, production schedules, fit out of the retail space, managing contractors and venue managing / delivering the two month pop-up retail store and brand experience in heart of London's Covent Garden.
+ Show more
- Account and Project Management
- Event Management
- Events PR
- Event Production
- Brand Activation
- Project Management
- Budget Management
- Pitch Development
BA (Hons) MarketingUniversity of Strathclyde
- Glasgow, United Kingdom
BA (Hons) Marketing Graduate - Achieving a 2:1 - 2nd Class Honors Degree