Listening and responding to customers’ needs and providing excellent service for them. Dealing with complaints and resolving problems, delivering help and information to the team and being trained on different skill sets. These skills have been developed through services such as telephone, emails, web chat and social media. In addition, the use of MS Office was needed.
• Completing and capturing a comprehensive assessment of each client's circumstances, giving the correct advice following company policies and procedures alongside all regulatory requirements. • Ensure the most appropriate course of action is explained to the customer in a clear manner. • Assisting clients in making an informed decision and committing to an appropriate course of action. • Achieving all key performance indicators and call handling metrics. • Completing financial assessments • Confirm the clients understanding of the plan and the duration. • Ensuring all notes and comments are recorded effectively and accurately on the necessary systems to abide by regulatory standards. • Proactively managing diaries and appointments so that the client’s expectation and regulatory requirements are met. • Meeting all compliance requirements. • Giving correct and best advice following processes and procedures along with all regulatory requirements. (FCA, DPA, Money Laundering, Complaints) etc.
• Gained excellent customer service skills through calls, emails, webchat and social media. • Achieved being in The Top 50 Companies for Customer Services by ICMR in Web Chat. • Work to set KPI's and targets in line with company and industry regulations • Knowledge of MS Office package. • Achieved higher than average results weekly. • Trusted with performing Team Leader duties when required. • Gave reassurance to unhappy customers to continue using the service.
• Made a sale before interview for role started. • Advise which product would suit customer’s needs for maximum sales. • Remove virus’ from customer’s computer. • Assisted in answering general technology queries.
• Gained experience of organisation from office and admin duties. • Photocopied documents and kept filing system updated. • Reported any mistakes with customer’s details and ensuring payments were updated. • Gained experience on accountancy department which inspired to study the subject at University level.
• Maintained a clean and healthy working environment under minimal supervision. • Provided customers with food and beverages face to face.
Certificate of Higher Education
A levels in Business and Media