- Experience in marketing, social media and design - Highly organised, self-motivated and punctual - Confident using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Managing social platforms and community, alongside daily planning & posting - Copy writing for website, captions, blog - Growing following & engaging community groups by implementing new strategies to boost engagement - Weekly report and analyse KPI, growth and engagement - Creating knit, crochet & embroidery samples for website content & design team
- Managing social platforms and community, alongside daily planning & posting - Creating knit, crochet & embroidery samples for website content & design team - Assisting on photo shoots: dressed models & hung up/steamed clothes - Co-ordinated & featured in DMC YouTube tutorials
Helped with the launch of the new CWR website by transferring and updating information.
- Gathered Fashion Week trends & identified key trends through mood boards - Designed garment ideas & specification drawings through drawing & Illustrator
I worked alongside Purchasing Manager to place purchase orders & fulfilled admin tasks.
- Organised clothes & accessories for shoots, then returned when they had been photographed - Contacted PR agencies regarding orders