- Tight Lines - Chill Withers VWork for a Tight Lines event, Chill Withers at Assembly House Studios, Leeds. Responsible for designing the; poster; tickets; Facebook invitation artwork; and live visuals on the night. The poster and visuals were a collaboration between myself and artist Angus Merrell, a mix of digital media and freehand pen illustration was used. 35mm photography supplied by Charlie Tilley. The visuals was a curation of a bespoke interactive lightbox, and stop motion animations from myself. I also designed
- MAP Charity x LSR - The TransmissionFreehand illustrations for a Leeds Student Radio fundraiser, The Transmission at the Brudenell Social Club. Poster design and t-shirt designs raising money for MAP (Music and Arts Production) Charity, Leeds. A limited number of t-shirts were hand pressed by myself raising over £300 for the charity. Gel ink on card, February 2017.
- Yayoi KusamaArtist Yayoi Kusama has always been a great inspiration to me. In Summer 2016 I went to see her exhibition at Victoria Miro, London. I redesigned a series of my favourite t-shirt designs in tribute to her using a photograph that I had taken at the exhibition. Felt tip and gel ink on card, April 2017.
- Garde Dog VisualsVisuals for Garde Dog's live performance at Cinnamon Presents... event at Wharf Chambers, Leeds. The event paired artists with local bands and I enjoyed making my art more interactive for an audience; everything was created using stop motion animation. Please contact to see more from this project. Felt tip on paper, October 2017.
- LSR AwardsInvitation and projection design for the Leeds Student Radio Awards at Outlaw's Yacht Club, Leeds. I was asked to create these pieces in the style of my personal collage experiments, and that night won the Best Show Branding award for work on the Neck Dancing Society with my collective, Beefy Squarms. Scissors and Vogue, November 2016.
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Cinnamon @ Off The CuffEvent poster / Facebook banner for latest Cinnamon event. For this project I directed a vision of how we wanted artwork to Betty. Efficient dialogue and Betty's expertise in illustration birthed one of my favourite Cinnamon posters. The night itself went on to be our most successful night, achieved through further promotional tactics, efficient organisation and effective communication, on top of the initial attraction of the poster itself.
Freelance DesignerBeefy Squarms
London, United KingdomFreelance
Since 2016 I have been a freelance designer, predominantly focussing on: poster design, graphic design, UX design, illustration, live music visuals, social media animation and creative activities. I have also designed t-shirts for fundraising events and directed the art for music events.
Web DesignerMAP Charity
- Leeds, United KingdomFreelance
For almost 1 year I worked with MAP Charity and Cosmic Slop on a weekly basis designing their website as well as communicating with various design companies that donated their expertise to the charity. My responsibilities included: web design, UX design, office administration, communication and brand guidelines.
- Poster Design