I am an enthusiastic, mature, hardworking individual. I have learnt to be independent, confident, and have the ability to work in a team using my own initiative. I am reliable and dependable and have good interpersonal skills. I am a smart versatile person, who can cope calmly and effectively in all situations. I constantly set myself high targets in order to attain my full potential. I also like to seek new responsibilities irrespective of reward and recognition. Overall I consider myself as very flexible and able to adapt myself to any task or situation using my own ingenuity.
• Working across Dave, Yesterday and Really. • Implementing and devising campaign strategy plans (promos and continuity) to launch, grow and sustain new programmes and services. • Liaising with marketing, editorial, creative, announcers and continuity manager in making sure that all our deliverables are accurate and make it to air seamlessly. • I am responsible for producing the weekly continuity and navigation plans ensuring optimal use of channels allocation. Ensuring plans are in line with campaigns, business focused, on brand, editorially sound and compliant with OFCOM guidelines. • Checking all continuity scripts and sitting in recording sessions with our announcer when needed. • Mentoring the channel planning assistant and training him with new skills • Evaluating and analysing past campaigns to find learnings to apply to future campaigns. • Assisting the Media Planning Manager with long range planning and ad hoc projects. • Using K2 to plan my campaigns and Techedge to gain any insights into my campaigns
• Working across Drama, Yesterday, Alibi, Dave & Gold • Responsible for handing over schedules to deadlines and making sure everything was OFCOM compliant. • Implementing the continuity plans within the scheduling system. • Being a key point of contact for internal departments and external for my channels. • Creating and setting up promos in our scheduling system and ensuring that all elements and campaign parameters are correct and fit for transmission
• Worked across Drama, Good Food, Alibi, Watch ad Really • Creating and placing promotional items into the schedules and ensuring everything is OFCOM compliant • Manage unavoidable late changes to campaigns and schedules to minimize any impact on the network. • Working across onscreen competitions and liaising with externals to retrieve results • Working across a variety of different teams within the organisation to build successful relations. • Being a key communicator between my channel team and network media team.
• Worked across BBC main channel portfolio to ensure all programmes and junctions were processed and checked for accuracy of the schedule. • Liaised with BBC Schedulers, Producers, Media planners to ensure the schedule was accurate • Acted as a point of inquiry for play out planning unity •Ensured all programmes were billed, versioned and logged
• Worked across Sky Movies making sure that schedules consisted of all broadcast elements, including programme info, commercial breaks, promotions, continuity and channel branding • Implemented airtime strategy, striving to achieve the targets that have been set and understanding and interpreting promotional ratings. • Provided daily transmission schedules as directed by the Manager of Presentation and made sure that this included the creative and accurate scheduling of all broadcast presentation events
• Processed and checked all Programme and Junction data required for the final Transmission Schedule as required, liaised with the Channel Schedulers; Presentation Planners and Media Planners. • Created draft presentation schedules for the Presentation Planners, inserting all branding, navigational and continuity requirements. Plus, ensured predicted promotional and commercial mintage worked within the presentation schedule. • Ensured required exports and imports were conducted when required and reached all relevant parties / systems
With an interest in Marketing.