I am a multi-disciplined Graphic Designer specialising in branding, creative direction and experiential design. Freelance roles have given me more flexibility in the world of design. It has given me the opportunity to broaden my skill set while developing new ones, and working with a wide range of Creative Directors. I intently design for clear and concise communications from pitch through to final delivery. I am happy to help any agency, whether a new start-up looking for an awesome, stand-out brand, or a well established business looking to move with the times and generate new connections with your audience. Music, Photography, Sport and Urban Fashion are my interests away from the studio. You can find me halfway up a mountain, at a Music or Design Festival, as well as the Gym or Running Track… Weather permitting.
- Red Bull Music OdysseyRed Bull’s first of a kind party on water. Fifty artists on six boats representing six UK music scenes, set sail on the Thames for a truly unique maritime rave. London’s waterways have played host to all manner of amazing musical performances over the years, but they’ve never seen anything quite like Red Bull Music Odyssey.
- BlisssArt and photography direction, logo mark and brand guidelines were created to reimagine the adult entertainment industry. Using colourful, playful yet risqué photography partnered with a bold and distinctive logo mark come together to curate a brand which stands out – in what is largely considered a crass saturated industry.
- Notting Hill CarnivalEurope’s biggest street party with Red Bull Music. The annual event is a vivid and thrilling spectacle that celebrates and showcases London’s rich, varied and magnificent multicultural past and present. Design direction include both the Sunday soundsystem at Emslie Horniman’s Pleasance Park. As well as the Mangrove carnival truck for Monday's parade.
- Samsung IFA Press ConferenceSamsung IFA Press Conference and global product launch in Berlin for an audience of over 2000 press, vloggers, bloggers and early adopters in a seven-week timescale. The challenge was to change guest perceptions of what the IFA experience feels like, by taking it to the next level. Each activity was grounded in a meaningful, social experience and aimed to surprise and delight. By pushing boundaries and avoiding formulaic ideas, guests were motivated to discover products as part of a much wider
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Adspur Instagram CalendarOur unique account is the first of its kind - a calendar represented through Instagram - taking the latest news and events from the adspur calendar and delivering that daily to our followers. Through collaboration with designers, we deliver daily creativity to your feed while keeping you up to date on the creative awards industry. We are always looking for new artists to collaborate with, follow @adspur on Instagram and DM us if you're interested!7
- Notting Hill Carnival with Red Bull MusicEverybody knows London’s biggest and loudest party is Notting Hill Carnival! Big carnival player Red Bull commissioned Fanatic to join them and photograph official content for their 2 days of events. Fanatic photographers spent the entire weekend grinning ear to ear whilst shooting this incredible event, the atmosphere is incomparable! All Images © Fanatic33
+ Show more
Editorial DesignerJeans for Refugees
London, United KingdomPart Time
‘Jeans for Refugees’ is a global initiative facilitating innovation, communication and collaboration to raise funds for refugees worldwide. I am helping this great cause by designing the entirety of a 2 coffee table book to then be published and sold to help raise funds.
Creative (Primary focus; Graphic Design)Bobby Jones Design LTD
London, United KingdomFreelance
Freelance roles have given me more flexibility in the world of design. It has given me the opportunity to broaden my skill set while developing new ones, and working with a wide range of Creative Directors. I intently design for clear and concise communications from pitch through to final delivery. I am happy to help any agency, whether a new start-up looking for an awesome, stand-out brand, or a well established business looking to move with the times and generate new connections with your audience.
+ Show more
- Graphic Design
- Print Advertising
- Web Design
- Print Management
- Experience Design
- Experiential Design
- Art Direction
- Pitch Design
- Branding Design
Bachelor of Arts (BA) Leeds Arts University
- Leeds, United Kingdom
I built a discipline and developed the skills needed to succeed in a professional environment. Such as peer presentations, group feedback sessions and collaborative projects. I explored how the application of type and image can be used solve problems and communicate ideas, which will engage and challenge my audience.
DiplomaThe Northern School of Art
- Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Art, design and communication - enabled me to develop my skills and creative identity in specialist areas. These include graphic design, illustration, photography, video and animation.