I am a freelance production manager seeking to go into development having completed a Digital Film Production bachelor’s degree with honours from Ravensbourne University London, where producing was my major. My latest success was my documentary ‘Liquor or Gravy’? where I was the producer and assistant director. It had official selections at London Lift-Off and the Lift-Off Sessions. I have led short films from start to finish, writing dialogue, creating shooting schedules and budget sheets, and work with actors established and upcoming. I have worked on a selection of single-camera features in production roles including Village in the Woods, Peter Duncan’s Jack, and the Beanstalk, and yet to be released Falkland Square. I am comfortable with client-facing as I have had professional speaking events that have included focus groups and leading panel discussions. I also have experience in filming with handheld cameras and editing using Adobe Premiere Pro for corporate videos. I aim to tell stories from an angle I do not believe has been explored before or at least not in great depth, being a voice for the voiceless or to raise awareness about sensitive subjects. Currently in pre-production are two stories I have co-written that focus on an adult diagnosis of autism and the psychological impact of domestic abuse.
- East of LondonI was a script supervisor for a short film titled 'East of London'. I would observe the monitor working closely with the director, d.o.p, and sound recordist to keeping an eye on continuity, observing where sound issues may have interfered with the quality of a take. Furthermore, I noted the director's preferred take.
- In One's Right MindA Dystopia where people take pills to stay happy and positive. A son named James stops taking his regular dose to realize everything is not as happy as it was advertised. For a short film titled 'In Ones Right Mind' I assisted with casting sessions, reading the dialogue of other characters for the actors to respond to, and engaged with them to make them feel comfortable.
- Cuts'Cuts' is a short movie about Leon, a man on probation serving in a barbershop, who has to deal with a more stressful night than he anticipated. For a short film titled 'Cuts', I was production manager where my responsibilities were to assign jobs to the production assistants, ensure everyone was quiet on set when we were rolling. I also helped with lunches, getting them distributed quickly and efficiently whilst keeping track of the expenses.
- Last NightThe terrible events of the previous night unfold, as Elliot awakens to face consequences. For a short film titled 'Last Night' I was producer where I liaised with the cast, organised the schedule of the shooting day. I also narrowed down the casting selection with the director and was 2nd AC on set.
- L'etoileSet in Paris, university student Bella Rose dreams of being a professional solo violinist. After learning that a solo concerto audition is on the same day as her final exam, Bellas mind is torn, does she follow her passion or her mother's orders pursuing a life of academia. For the short film 'L'etoile I was a production assistant and after making good progress with this, was enlisted as Script Supervisor Cover for the days the Script Supervisor was not available.
- Dangerous GameWhen Chris gets mixed up with the Russian Mafia and Algerian gangsters while trying to help his best friend pay off a large debt, he has to decide if he puts his career on the rocks by embarking on a spree of dangerous robberies that could end up with him in prison, or possibly dead. I started out as Personal Assistant to Calum Best where I would run errands on his request. At times where he did not need anything, I would help set up the next scene, gather props and communicate with each depart
+ View all
Freelance Production AssistantCheerfulTwentyfirst
London, United KingdomFreelance
- For an internal corporate job, I assisted with pre-production, working closely with the producer to book crew, equipment, parking spaces and hotels. - I was in frequent contact with our location, finding out what facilities were available to us. - I also handled some paperwork, prepping call sheets and COVID declaration forms.
London, United KingdomFreelance
- In pre-production I handled production paperwork, making the call sheet and COVID declaration form - On set I worked closely with the director, ensuring we stayed on schedule by keeping him up to date on the time. I also logged rushes for the edit, made sure we had all the coverage we needed and got release forms signed by the talent.
+ Show more
- Public Speaking
- Time Management
- Creative Flair
- Creative Pitching
- Self Starter
- Adobe Editing
- Problem Solving
BTEC Creative Media ProductionEpping Forest College
Loughton, United Kingdom
I studied creative media production on a Level 3 vocation course. The first year was run on BTEC and switched to UAL halfway through. I received distinction overall from working on a film trailer, TV Drama Opening and Music Video.
+ Show more
Official Selection - The Lift-Off Global Network Sessions 2021Lift-Off Global NetworkThe short documentary 'Liquor or Gravy' that I produced and was assistant director for was selected for the official selection at the Lift-Off Global Network Sessions 2021.
London Lift-Off Global Network - Official SelectionLift-Off Global NetworkThe short documentary 'Liquor or Gravy' that I produced and was assistant director for was selected for the official selection at 2020's London Lift-Off Film Festival.
+ Show more