Buy Yelp Review Are you ready to Buy Yelp Review? Yes, you chose the right place. Yelp Review will obviously help you promote your business with great value and brand trust. Replay and contact 24/7 Live Support E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org WhatsApp : +1(315) 514-9654 Telegram : @promxs Skype : promxs
Projects credited in
- Spotify | Find Your FeelsWorking alongside Spotify and the agency Acne, we created a series of films talking with creatives, artists, activists, athletes. We dived into songs, lyrics and genres that helped them find their voice and navigate their coming of age journeys. We brought together a strong team that was able to handle the extensive package needed for this campaign which spread across formats, stills and socials.
- Turning Drop-Culture into Sustainable ActionThe Renew Labs Store by Converse is a virtual brand experience space that calls attention to the masses of consumer and marine plastic-based waste floating in the Pacific. Its mission is simple: close down as quickly as possible. To achieve this, the Converse All Stars, a diverse collective of eco-conscious creatives from around the globe, have designed unique sustainable prototype sneakers that are featured in the store alongside the latest Converse Renew collection. The products have all been
- A Closer Look: Van Huysum's "Flowers In a Terracotta Vase."During the production of the National Gallery’s mini-series; “A Closer Look” I worked as a production assistant on the episode focusing on Jan Van Huysum. I assisted especially in the lighting; vetoing the stark studio lights and instead choosing to use the room's natural light to maintain a feeling that reflected the cold softness of the Dutch master's work. I provided hands-on support to the technical team, keeping equipment dry and lining up takes. I Assisted in various areas of set design an
- Violet Simon Magazine - Issue 1Violet Simon Magazine is an annual magazine book that celebrates female excellence and uses creative art to tell authentic stories of women rising above sociocultural constraints. The inaugural issue was launched August, 2018 and the launch party took place on September, 2018. The first Issue explored the power of resilience featuring compelling artistic illustrations and authentic stories of diverse women such as: Ade Hassan - Founder of Nubian Skin, Grace F Victory - Body Positive activist,8
- A Colourful History: A bespoke game for The National GalleryIn 2017, A Door In A Wall created a bespoke immersive game for The National Gallery in London. Inspired by the stories of rare paints and pigments, the game used actors, technology, props and hidden clues to encourage the invited audience to explore and interact with the spaces and the gallery's magnificent collection during an evening showcase. The event was curated by the events team at the National Gallery, with catering by Moving Venue, production by Event Concept and flowers by Veevers Car1
+ Show more