I'm a creative strategist specialising in content and brand partnerships; through understanding people, their behaviour and culture and how this applies to brands.
Projects credited in
- Participate in our new community survey! https://rebrand.ly/survey-dirtywords We are continuing Dirty Words, a series of reports by Protein Agency that give new meaning to increasingly meaningless words. Following our first report on Exclusivity, we’re now looking at the world of Influence and what it truly means today. #protein #proteinagency #influence #dirtywords #influencer #influence #community #survey #report #future #change #brands #marketing #trends #research #insight
- We teamed up with Nike to help them find the next generation of kids, coaches and employees who are driving and defining their communities from the ground up. Over six months, we explored five different markets (UK, Germany, Spain, France and South Africa) and captured inspiring voices and powerful imagery, creating over 25 short films that have since been used to inspire and empower a wider audience to get moving. See some of the project come to life in Refinery29, Inc. 29’s article celebrati
- ‘What are you really going to change?’ is our new report that maps out the long-term attitudes - rather than short-term reactions - to what the world might look like after lockdown. Speaking to over 1,000 members of the Protein community, we challenged them to think about what they are really going to change post-pandemic and explored their attitudes towards travel, relationships, wellness, finance and sustainability. We found that people are taking a moment to slow down and reflect on what’s i
- We’d like to know if you will ... — re-route your life — re-evaluate your goals — re-consider your consumption — re-assess your relationships or just –– re-turn to your pre-pandemic life … once this is all over? We’ve been asking ourselves these questions, so now wanted to ask you if this ‘the dawn of a new realm’ or is it just a timeout before everything goes back to ‘business as usual’? So, if you have a few free WFH minutes, please click below to help us find out ✌️ ...
- In partnership with Bumble and with the goal of understanding how culture, age and technology shapes preferences and attitudes around dating, we undertook a study across Europe and the United Kingdom around the future of dating and romance in 2020. We engaged 12,000 Millennials and Gen Z in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Netherlands and Ireland. We asked them questions around their dating app habits (the good and the bad) and their personal preferences from initial swipe to meet u
- As part of European Cannabis Week 2019, Protein and Block Commodities in collaboration with Hanger Inc. hosted the official European Cannabis Week opening party at Protein Studios. Partnering with Hanger Inc. the event showcased an exclusive installation and screening of their Season 09: High Altitudes collection and video companion, commissioned by 4:3. "Nature is unruly; mutinous and uncompromising." Music all night from Jordss as well as 'trees' generously supplied by Sugavision: Realistic
+ Show more
+ Show more
- Marketing Strategy
- Culture Marketing