You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team and individually. Quick to grasp new ideas and concepts and shows a creative and innovative approach to problem solving. Consistently maintains the highest level of motivation to meet tight deadlines and possesses excellent interpersonal skills whilst communicating effectively on all levels. Looking to build on existing skills and experience, whilst providing an appropriate level of satisfaction and reward.
• Front of House and security for The Third Floor Inc. London • Diary management for Executive Producer & other Production Management • Administration support to TTFL team and assisting other team members from the LA office • Maintaining the TTFL office facilities & preparing meeting rooms for Client visits and internal meetings • Diarising and prioritising key meetings for Management and Production team • Full organisation and arrangement of company internal and external events including Christmas & January Blues party • Organising catering for Artist & Client meetings and filing and uploading new Client contracts • Organising National & International travel arrangements for both Management and Artists including VISA & ESTA arrangements • Updating and maintaining staff contact lists & Issuing visitor and client IDs and NDAs • Resolving any faults in the office and escalating as and when required • Looking after the DVD library, registering the loan and return of items • Scheduling meeting room bookings and booking cars and couriers as and when needed • Organising office moves and internal changes including set up of new offices and secure spaces • Office and security preparation for external audits for secure shows • Management and submission of both personal and Executive Producers expenses and liaising with accounts • Ownership of company credit card and filing and uploading new Client contracts • Knowledge of all current and upcoming feature films and knowledge of VFX pipeline and Artist roles • Working with the Executive Producer on queries relating to new business • Creating weekly in-house newsletter
• Management of Chief Executive and Managing Directors diary • Booking and planning of all travel for Chief Executive and Managing Director • Booking of flights, transport and accommodation for entire team • Organisation and planning of all staff events and in-house activities including Summer party • Monitoring and ordering of all stationery and technology equipment • Complete desk and computer set up of new staff and Fire Marshal for entire company • Time management recording using Dovico and attending school visits and completing reports • Agenda preparation for internal meetings and minute taking for Management meetings and distribution of actions • Ordering weekly grocery shop and any other ad hoc requests • Monitoring of expenditure for Accounts and distribution of post and In charge of any IT issues • Set up of meeting rooms for external Client meetings and planning and decorating new meeting rooms • Management and submission of both personal and Executive Producers expenses and liaising with accounts
• Full diary management on behalf of CTO and organisation of all external Client meetings • Management of CTOs inbox and adjusting where necessary, replying to emails when needed • Point of contact for all phone and face to face enquiries relating to the work of the CTO and Technology team • Preparing and distributing documents for meetings in advance for internal and external committee members ensuring receipt with adequate time for review • Providing typing support for documents, reports and letters • Co-ordination of travel arrangements including flights, VISA’s and hotel bookings for CTO and other team members • Providing secondary support to other senior Managers and other in-house PA’s • Preparation of agendas and minute taking for department and cross house meetings via SharePoint and Confluence • Raising purchase orders and reconciling expense forms for CTO • Arranging internal meetings and outings on behalf of CTO • Purchasing of equipment for Technology department and organising internal staff training days • Managing the CTO’s email and correspondence and carrying out necessary external research for and on behalf of the CTO
• Assisting the Bidding Coordinator on all new and potential shows and new business • Downloading and uploading material via Aspera, SFTP and Dropbox • Diary management for all new business internal and external meetings via outlook calendar • Organising and set up of conference calls, Skype calls, Cinesync and Client reviews • Taking minutes for staff and Client reviews and distributing reports to relevant people • Creating bidding schedules via ‘Bid Builder’ working with story boards and previsualization • Organising material on MPC hub, script supervision and reviewing dailies and keeping up to date with current shows • Reviewing dailies and keeping up to date with current shows • Working closely with the Art Department and VFX Supervisors to produce concepts for new and potential business • Handing over of workflow to new Production PA’s once shows were awarded • Pulling reports and data for new and current shows and Creating FTP accounts • Coordinating and logging incoming and outgoing materials and logging drives
• Instructing, monitoring and scheduling of multiple runners and acting as security for building • Managing main switchboard answering and transferring calls • Management of inbound and outbound deliveries and meeting and greeting clients, contractors and talent • Diary management and booking cars and couriers for staff and talent • Raising purchase orders, checking invoices and ad hoc duties as requested by bookings or accounts team • Ensuring building is fully stocked with stationery and ordering when necessary • Looking after high profile talent and ensuring any requests were acted upon • Leading weekly performance meetings with runners issuing weekly objectives and holding performance reviews • Producing weekly rotas for runners and managing weekly timesheets and holiday requests
Law & Business
English Literature, English Language, Mathematics, Science, Double Science, Religious Education, Information Technology, Art & Design, History
First Aid Qualified