Confident Digital & Content Marketing professional with eight years experience in-house and agency-side seeking a new venture where I can make a difference. Creative and data-driven in equal measures. Outside of work I practise yoga, love to travel, cook, see friends and am a keen photographer.
- Bicep Interactive WebsiteSkills Digital Innovation Creative Direction Project Management Key Achievements Worked with music producer duo Bicep and their management team to build and launch a new interactive website for their long-awaited debut album campaign. Oversaw the project brief focused around an audio visual teaser for the album artwork and first single ‘Aura’, and worked alongside Head of Digital to compile a website specification including Design, UX, Content, Mobile Optimisation. Helped project manage incoming
- Product PhotographySkills Art direction Product Photography Image editing and retouching Key Achievements Instituted new creative direction and product photography studio set-up to promote Ninja Tune releases on the Ninjashop online store and social media channels. Photographed and edited product photos across key label releases over the course of three years. Oversaw distribution of product imagery to key retailer partners and distributors.
- Fold YogaSkills Digital Marketing Strategy Paid Social Strategy Email Marketing Key Achievements Digital marketing strategy for a local yoga studio in its third year, looking to build on the foundations of its digital footprint to generally elevate its online presence and as a result retain current members and grow the customer base.
- Young Fathers - 'Dead' (2014)Skills Social Media Strategy Product Photography Paid Social Key Achievements Worked on the campaign for Young Fathers’ 2014 Mercury Prize winning album ‘DEAD’ (up against records from Damon Albarn, Bombay Bicycle Club and bookmakers’ favourite, FKA Twigs) across digital marketing strategy and social media marketing including campaign ideation, paid advertising, audience insight and analysis and promotional asset creation. Oversaw the physical product photography for digital assets and advertisi
- Ninja Tune's 25th AnniversarySkills Social Media Marketing Event Promotion Paid Social Key Achievements Worked across five celebratory shows in London, Los Angeles & Amsterdam to mark the 25th anniversary of seminal independent record label Ninja Tune. Oversaw creation of bespoke animated assets for online promotional and advertising purposes, and briefed out personalised visuals for each of the billed artists to share across their online channels. Oversaw paid social activity across Ninja Tune channels including strategy,
+ View all
Senior Digital Channel ManagerWMA
London, United KingdomFull Time
Day-to-day social media marketing and strategy at integrated creative agency. Working closely with Marketing Strategy, Digital Design & Film teams. Client roster includes major label and independently signed artists, festivals, and brands.
Social Media ConsultantN/A
- London, United KingdomFreelance
Consulting fellow freelancer setting up her own Social Media agency on the product offerings, branded marketing materials and assisting across client projects.
+ Show more
- Project Management
- Community Management
- Social Media Marketing
- Paid Social
- CRM Marketing
- B2C Copywriting
- Content Marketing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Digital Strategy
(hons) BAUniversity of Birmingham
- Birmingham, United Kingdom
2:1 Bachelor of Arts, Hispanic Studies. Four year Undergraduate with one year studying as part of the Erasmus scheme at the University of Granada, Spain.