A multi-talented individual who fearlessly moved to London in December 2016. Possessing a CILEx Legal Secretarial qualification, I have been fortunate to work in FTSE 100 organisations. Since moving here, I have realised I am a true creative at heart and I have fully immersed myself in many programmes and projects, over the past two years. I have been featured in many publications such as Time Out, Poet in the City, DSTNGR, Depop, Screen Skills (formerly known as Hiive) London Film Week, Reform the Funk, and Create Jobs. I am passionate about always becoming a better version of myself every day, and I do this by taking part in personal development programmes, whilst having an inquisitive mind. I am an Art and Design student at Kensington and Chelsea College, where I am currently designing my first collection for my handbag brand, Cartèlea Kelsie.Locked Pro Plan feature
• Packaging of fragrances in a meticulous fashion at the headquarters of Loreal in the Luxe fragrance department. • Delivering excellent customer service by contacting clients of L'Oréal for feedback on a new product that was launched for marketing and development purposes.
• Assisted Stylist, to dress the model for the client, in charge of the general organization of the styling area and assisting where required for the client and crew.
• Achieved weekly and monthly sales targets. • Inspiring and training other stores in best in class visual merchandising. • Championing high visual standards and delivering visual presentations to create an exciting window and internal displays.
• Curated, designed and hosted a successful art exhibition, with 300 guests over a period of 3 days. • Project management and logistics (including ticketing through Eventbrite). • Managing production to tight budgets and deadlines. • Created and designed all marketing materials, press release and visual designs for the event. • Creation and management of event digital platforms. • Artist Liaison and stakeholder management; Artists, Theatre Director and Head of the Gallery.
• Artist liaison with a focus on fashion, styling and design for headline acts and artists including Earth, Wind and Fire, Elvis Costello and George Clinton. • Managing artists logistics, onsite transportation and scheduling. • Styling assistance for Earth, Wind and Fire. • Styled and designed the dressing rooms in readiness for the artists’ arrival.
• Supervised a team, ensuring the customer service experience was up to an impeccable standard. • Sold the colourful, vibrant Paperchase brand to customers, whilst maximising sales and ensuring visual merchandising on the shop floor was continually achieved. • Responsible for being involved in all the sales operations of the store, and closing sales transactions efficiently.
• Provided a high level of service and styling advice to customers to drive sales at the top Zara Store in the U.K., reaching weekly sales targets successfully. • Meticulous attention to detail in the replenishment of the stockroom as well as preparing and packaging online orders.
• Worked in the Group Investigations department of a leading global mining and diamond corporation on a high-profile in-house case. • Solely responsible for managing the team’s diaries, workloads, travel arrangements as well as general office management.
• Provided full senior admin/secretarial support to lawyers and partners in the leading law firm in Bristol. • Managed expenses, finances, submitting payment requests, maintaining the online resources website and client information database • The organisation implemented one of my proposals for the 'Bright Ideas' scheme: increasing communication between different departments through implementing profile pictures to replace standard avatars across all digital communications.
• Team leader for the group in the Bistro department, serving fast food and refreshments. • Ensuring quality control is kept to a high standard, stock rotation and replenishment. • Cash handling / monetary transactions and resolving customer queries and complaints.
Currently studying at one of the top leading colleges in the country where I am learning all the key skills to help with my fashion business. Topics include (but not limited to) pattern cutting, sewing, research, design and development, CAD, draping and technical drawing.
I learned how to use Adobe Photoshop to create illustrations, where I was successful in creating designs for my fashion brand, whilst gaining invaluable knowledge and resources.
A youth leadership programme which included (but was not limited to): • Public speaking, training and delivery. • Influencing key policymakers at a local and national level - spoke at many events including the BT tower sharing my inspiring story to movers and shakers in the industry. • Making a positive impact on the lives of others through being an inspirational role model. • Supporting the Trust to raise significant funds for the benefit of other young people.