Music enthusiast with demonstrated experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with artists, clients and stakeholders in the music industry. Recognised for creating engaging music, video and social media content for artists and music events, and for delivering exceptional sales and customer service face-to-face and over the phone. Familiar with working on talent searches across multiple time zones and conducting global for a highly regulated sector in which attention to detail, project management and clear written and spoken communication skills are paramount.
- Modern Music Creatives LaunchInvited special #creative guests to perform and interview on the night. We had a professional #dancer, gifted #photographer, a dope #musicproducer, a skilled #graphicdesigner, knowledable #journalist (Ife Adedoyin) & so much more at TheCanvasCafe on Brick Lane. We recived incredible feedback from the event and continue to provide and connect music creatives for any creative needs.
- Everything East Presents: Live Music ShowcasesAKA #everythingeastproductions are a music label that provides Artist development, New Music Nights & a Podcast with engaging converstations on the music industry and showcasing new talent. Founded by Tasha Smith, for the past 3 years I have assisted with social media and the smooth running of some of the incredible events. I have also presented shows and performed on shows as an Artist.
- Goddess FestivalGoddess Festival is London’s first ever festival with an all-female line-up founded by Kaiya Milan under the umbrella of The Sorority House. As a collective The Sorority House feel that there are a significant number of female creatives from all backgrounds who perhaps don’t receive the commercial support they deserve and so the festival was created to act as a catalyst for promoting young female talent that we think should have a place in the public eye.
FounderModern Music Creatives
London, United KingdomFreelance
• Founded an organisation to assist and connect musicians with Creatives via independent sell out events • Applied broad music marketing, social media and musical knowledge to the creation and promotion of engaging events and content • Generated innovative ideas using extensive music expertise to engage with diverse audiences and create pitches to secure venues • Maintain strong and valuable relationships with music industry contacts including artists, management and labels
Recruitment Coordinator & ResearcherTalentmark Co.
- London, United KingdomFull Time
• Led efficient volume recruitment for senior level searches and scheduled interviews across multiple time zones for key clients in life sciences; conducted detailed screen calls across the UK, US, Asia-Pacific and Europe to identify ideal candidates • Recognised for guiding clients through the hiring processes, handling objections, and communicating clearly when reporting results and building strong relationships internally and externally
+ Show more
- Talent Management
- Event Management
- Social Media
- Project Management
- Artist Management
- Artist Agent
LAWBPP Law School
London, United Kingdom
• LLB Law (Honours) – 2:1 • Independent Legal Research Presentation Project – First Class