- The Non-Binary TimesWelcome to this edition of The Non-Binary Times. I am the Editor, and I am really excited about this issue. As usual, we are keeping all the content strictly related to everything gender non-conforming, but this edition is quite special for us. These past few months have been hard on everyone, with Covid-19 spreading panic around the world and many trans and queer people forced into isolation with trans and homophobic families. Our thoughts are with you. But to give you a break from this disea
- Mosaic LGBT+ Young Persons' TrustMosaic Trust is a London-based charity committed to support, educate and inspire young LGBT+ persons and those around them. The mission reflects in the new branding, where three shapes and shades work together to produce a colourful, fun and modern identity. The inspiration for this project came from the protagonists of the organisations, the young persons themselves, with whom I held a graphic design and a curation workshop, instead of a classic focus group, to better understand them and des
- JOY - Marketing ProposalThis marketing proposal is my response to the assignment for the unit Marketing Communications and Cultures, BA (Hons) Design Management and Cultures at UAL: London College of Communication. I picked JOY as a company, a British fashion brand in which I work for. It contains an analysis of the brand, current trends and competitors and a proposal for a change.
- Design Research PortfolioThe portfolio shows the relation between design and 'Rules for Radicals' (Saul D. Alinsky, 1971). The purpose is to remark the palpable existence between design and many other elements in the world, from semiotics to political science. The project was an assignment for the course 'Projects and Practices 1' at London College of Communication (UAL).
- Kicked to the KerbHow can you enrich people’s experience of Southwark’s kerbside? How can you imbue the location with a sense of place, provide people with a sense of belonging and purpose? How could you create an identity or brand for the space? How could you launch the space through programmed events?
+ View all
Projects credited in
- Gender ProjectGender Project is a social photography project that inquires into people’s understanding and perception of identity. It is aiming to enhance the idea of fluidity and promote intersectionality creating a chain of exhibitions across the globe, seeking to establish active and inclusive networks.2
- Becoming PamellaThe lastest Vagina Nomics issue is on the topics of gender roles, stereotypes and performativity. I spoke to Fernando Aquino, a trans man who performs as the drag queen, Pamella Sapphic, about his experiences and views on the drag world and its contributions to the rupture of gender stereotypes. This conversation then went to the article “Becoming Pamella”, that also has a visual essay that gives an insight into his transformation.
- Vagina-Nomics"Vagina-nomics is a biannual magazine for a fierce feminist who is curious about female pleasure. The magazine destigmatizes topics such as women's health, gender equality, female empowerment and the act of sex through art and design. Instead of shaming the reader, it nurtures creativity and an interest in a tabooed subject." See more at: https://www.vagina-nomics.com
+ Show more
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Adobe Create Suite
- User Experience
- Brand Strategy
- Visual Communication
- Design Management