I’ve been working as a Web Graphic Designer for multiple e-commerce businesses over the past 5 years. I’m a driven and experienced creative with a track record of high quality work in both print and digital. Portfolio - http://studiothirtyfourb.com/
• Developing engaging and exciting creative ideas for branding, print and digital projects • I am responsible for creating a variety of online and offline assets to delight the customer base and drive engagement through thoughtful visual design. • Delivering high-quality and compelling deliverables that are customer-focused, simple and intuitive.
• Developing creative concepts through to final delivery of websites. • Provide quality design and ideas that exceed customer expectations and which will deliver high traffic for their business. • Manage multiple projects and engage with multiple brief owners simultaneously and therefore comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
• Updated nakedbus' sub-brand logos to conform with its new brand. • Produced bus livery, email, online banners and landing pages through to traditional print, brochures and exhibition stands. • Lead the creative direction of the University Orientation Campaign; producing all the campaign designs.
• Worked on a multitude of web and brand identity projects for a wide variety of clients. • Creating websites that drive leads and sales to the clients business. • Creating conversion pages that are designed and structured to convert visitors into leads and sales.
• Ensuring consistency in the company’s brands. • Producing all above the line and below the line marketing collateral e.g. Brochures, flyers, adverts, posters, website, e-marketing, and online banners. • Editing website content through Wordpress. • Working alongside in-house developers, operations and marketing team. • Articulate ideas to senior management and other non-graphical team members to gain sign off. • Liaising with printers, copywriters, developers and marketing specialists.