Biography Definition: Chaliq, noun. Pronounced "Shelique." Just like her name is unique so is her creative work. Synonyms: original, ambitious, innovative thinker Recently, Chaliq Muirhead-Rowe has achieved a Bachelors, Honours degree in graphic communication. She has explored a range of graphic design sectors such as branding, editorial, illustration and advertising. Chaliq is strongly passionate about pursuing a career in branding, illustration and editorial design. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Identity for 'Brewpoint' - a new brewery, coffee roastery and gathering hub in Bedford. Both the name and the mark emphasise its importance as a social destination. The mark is is inspired by a nautical point divider which connects to the naval heritage associated with the Wells family.
- Legendary ‘Queen of Soul’ Aretha Franklin is the inspiration for this article that forms a cover and double page spread. The typographical treatment of the headline ‘Queen of Soul’ uses the ‘S’ of ‘Soul’ to create the word ‘of’ whilst the microphone on the pillow symbolises her musical status.
- Typographically, led campaign inspired by the lyrics of American singer Carrie Underwood to empower girls to reject female stereotyping . The campaign uses inspiring messages combined with a gender neutral colour scheme. That is intended to combat the pink which has traditionally been associated with females and create a level of toughness to support the communications.
+ Show more
Projects credited in
- We are an ideas-based course specialising in print, digital, advertising and branding. We work with an impressive network of national and local design professionals and have a long track record for winning national awards and placing students directly into employment. Within easy reach of London (35 minutes by train), we offer small, supportive group sizes mentored by industry professionals delivered on a Degree pathway package costing less than £20,000. PLEASE SIGN OUR VIRTUAL VISITORS BO
- Communications to promote the Paddy Power betting brand through the introduction of the ‘Paddy of the Year’ campaign. The concept is inspired by the outrageous antics and tantrums of a number of famous sports personalities. Punters are invited to bet on when they think the next big 'Paddy' will occur with an app linked to live sports matches and events. At the end of the season an awards night (in the style of 'Sports Personality of the Year') would be hosted for the 'Paddy of the Year' with th
- Editorial Design
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Indesign
- Adobe Illustrator