Ambitious Product design student from Central Saint Martins. One of few students on the sustainability committee, keen on making positive changes for the University’s performance. Strength in communicating ideas with others, critical feedback and keeping a fast work pace. Over all an adaptable work horse that learns fast, getting jobs done with flair and with something a bit different. Background as an Artist and Illustrator. DBS checked. Fluent in French, learning Italian. Touch-typer who is proficient on the computer, with a decent grasp of basic and advanced software programs. Tendency to lead the way taking the initiative with unique responses to briefs, without the need for nannying. Now determined to deploy my skills in a stimulating professional environment.
- DesktilesDesks can be cluttered, boring spaces. Working with geometric boundaries & proportions, we came up with a range of blocks designed to help organise your mess. We wanted them to be flexible to make combinations, but also quite uniform in appearance, so they were fun but smart. The outcomes are in a smooth jellytong.
- MUJI Client ProjectWorked with International Homecare brand, MUJI. The brief required me to focus on small city living environments, and to understand the way urban dwellers lived. After months of development, my proposal was a reflection of Muji's philosophy, and of the users needs. It was for an extension to their natural product range, adding 3 new products to the line. These included a notice board, a shoe cove & a shelf designed specifically for tight spaces.
- Fine Motor ToysChildren nowadays have less incentives to write and draw. Although typing has largely replaced a lot of writing, being able to write by hand is still essential. Fine Motor Toys are inspired by this realization. They are a range of 3 handheld digital devices aimed at children aged 7-15 who could do with improving their writing or drawing. They work by encouraging the practise of fine motor skills through drawing, writing or simply using the objects themselves.
+ Show more
Clayground Collective is a UK independent arts organisation who are focused on bringing ceramics to the people. I worked for each summer with them running workshops, preparing spaces and making sure everything ran smoothly.
Freelance Product Designer
Concept development with the Tangerine Design team developing future concepts for automotive and photography projects.
+ Show more
- Industrial Design
- Graphic Design
- 3D Modelling
- 3D Printing
- Design for Manufacture
- Rhino CAD 3D
- Indesign Illustrator Photoshop
- Idea Concept Development
- Presentation Communication Skills
- Observational Documentary
- Sketching Ideation
- Ideas Generation
BA(Hons) Product Design
Foundation Diploma in Art Design
Diagnostic Art & Design
First Prize in CompetitionAwarded by UAL, this was a competition to design a public sculpture to commemorate the 80th anniversary of Heston Community School, West London.