I'm an award-winning art director with experience working on a range of brands such as Sky, Warburtons, Vauxhall, Bacardi and Stanley Tools. I've worked across everything from weekly food photography and print design to producing seasonal campaigns including OOH, TV and social content. I’m confident in presenting to clients, leading design teams and directing photography. I regularly mentor students and creative placements, and I've just co-founded a new platform called We Are Outspoken to help young creatives find their feet in the industry.
- We Are OutspokenAlong with two other kick-ass women, Emily Caplan and Bethan Harris Brown, I started a platform for young creatives, students and graduates, to support each other through the battle of beginning your creative career. So far we've given talks, held book crits, and started a podcast series called Unfiltered, hosted with another awesome all-female community also based in the Midlands, Women Unltd. Unfiltered is the honest truth about being a woman in the creative and marketing industries. After
- UN COVID-19 PostersThe UN and World Health Organisation launched an open brief to all creatives globally to use their skills to help spread public health messages about COVID-19. Social distancing seemed like the most pressing message to focus on, as personally i've found very little awareness or understanding of what it really means when going outside during the pandemic. So these posters were created to show people exactly how far 2m is, in a way that's relatable and quick to comprehend.
- Five Year FriendsIn 2019 I had a bit of a panic about turning a-quarter-of-a-century years old, which led to an idea for a new personal project which will last my entire lifetime. Five Year Friends is a photography project documenting my 4 best friends and myself, capturing who we are at that point in time with conceptual and stylised still life images. Every 5 years the series will be revisited, to see how our lives have changed. This was a huge project for me as I did the food and wardrobe styling, producti
Projects credited in
- UnfilteredUnfiltered is the honest truth about being a woman in the creative and marketing industries. After realising that we’re pretty tired of the same old sexist sh*t, ‘Women Unltd’ and ‘we are Outspoken’ have joined forces, bringing in expert guests to share experiences, solutions and hot tips. In our first podcast titled 'Money Money Money' we discuss pay-gap issues, negotiating skills and other 'money chat' that women usually shy away from. The podcast is available on Apple itunes https://podcas
Art DirectorMcCann Worldgroup
Birmingham, United KingdomFull Time
Working in a creative team conceiving strategic and conceptual campaign thinking, which is applied across a range of deliverables, including video, outdoor and social. This includes creating compelling presentations and selling and pitching work to clients, and leading a large team of designers, illustrators and editors.
Junior Art Directorbigdog agency
- Leicester, United KingdomFull Time
Involved in all-round creative output, varying from ideation to both producing and directing food and product photography. Solely responsible for the concept, scamps and art direction on a weekly basis for a fast-turnaround FMCG client which included weekly photoshoots. I created and produced Sky Bet’s first ever Facebook Live broadcast. Helped set up the in-house photography studio, leading creative content for several clients.
- Creative Art Direction
- After Effects
- Film Editing
- Concept Creating
+ Show more