You can only message people who are following you. If you’d like to message this person, simply join our Recruiter Pro Plan.
I have always been passionate about creating and expressing my personality through imagery, which has enhanced my fascination with the arts. Film, fashion, beauty and music have always played a big role in my life, and to watch visions and creations come alive is something I strive to achieve every day. I am fascinated with discovering both new songs and older classics, which can also be said for my choices in clothes and makeup. To achieve this mix of contemporary and classical, I find inspiration on Instagram or online sources, which have both nourished and intensified my love for creating. My passion for these things has proven that the only career path which makes sense to me is in a creative industry; and I have been actively pursuing this career path through my studies, internships and previous employment. I am an enthusiastic organised and structured person with a contagious smile who is very eager to learn. I have a great understanding of modern technologies and social media, and thrive in competitive environments where improving myself through reaching goals is what pushes me to do more.
• Making sure the costumers have an enjoyable experience • Greeting and liaising with customers throughout their VIP experience, resolving any issues • Responsibilities in stock management • Participate in varied and relevant trainings, including costumer service, cocktail making and brand knowledge training
• “Christmas elf” helping out in the warehouse for the busy holiday season • Packing and mending orders, for gifts and wholesale
• Collecting data through interviews with professional for the set project • Creating a good relation to these professionals
• Contacting and finding new clients, presenting potential artists and events • Booking tours for artists • Assisting the CEO founder
• Opening and closing the restaurant; balancing and bouncing cashier reports on a daily basis • Responsible of restocking and ordering products for the bar • Greeting and serving guests
• Assisting on Phonofile’s YouTube account • Tidying up assets: reclaiming, releasing and taking down conflicted assets
• Managing packaging and distributing press releases • Posting news articles on the Mynewsdesk account, constructing the weekly newspaper • Assisting updates on the Facebook page, Twitter account, and Spotify account • Planning, booking and executing artists promotion schedules • Responsible of the promotion for one of the local distributed labels (BigBox)
Modules include: Intellectual Property and Copyright Management, Artist and repertoire Music Development, Entrepreneurship and Finance for Creative Industries, History of the Music Industry, Music Marketing Management, Live Music Management and Music Business Management Project (dissertation): ‘Norwegian Black Metal - The culture, the myths and the heritage’.
Modules include: Project management, Marketing, Analytical Financial Accounting Event management, The product of music, Strategic E-marketing and Consumer behaviour, Music and the market, Basic Accounting, Business plan and Creative business management Thesis: The popularity of domestic music in Norway. Title: ‘Do we love Norwegian music?’