I have over ten years’ experience in Fashion Industry specialising in Product Development and Production management working creatively on RTW line and commercial collections. Founder of SL Creatives Project - Empowering Women into Employment & Apprenticeships. Based in South London Peckham LevelsLocked Pro Plan feature
• Developing, supporting and nurturing a team of creative individuals and be the go-to for team support. So, will be expected to have one-to-ones with the entire team. • Setting collective goals and objectives for the whole team with the Lead Fashion Editor. As well as setting individual goals and objectives for your own reports and helping to do the same with those with direct reports (Executive Fashion Editor, Senior Fashion Editor and Sportswear Editor), and assessing performance against them. • Overseeing the team's workload. Liaising with those with direct reports on assigning creative work and then working closely with the Fashion PM on allocating the team's resource to projects and long-term planning of their time and resource – ensuring there is still room for them to grow & develop. • Communicating wider business updates and need to know information to the Fashion Team, filtered down from the Creative Brand Director.
• Management and of the studio team – Designer, Junior P/D and Digital Marketing manager • Attending LFW • Budget analysis, management and planning • Merchandise planning with sales, design and management • Technical management • Management of the studio environment • Performance analysis and reporting • Supplier engagement, liaison and management • Management development, sampling of bulk and development critical paths • Organising shoot location • Garment costing and margin management • Management and development of the studio team – designer, product developer and freelancers
• Managing Technical Product Developer, Designer and Wholesale Merchandiser • Range Plan building with Designer & CEO • Collection management and pack handover • Working alongside Content designer and Brand Consultant producing Wåven blurbs for each collection • Communicating Wåven brief with Design and Sales Agency • Producing Product Costing’s for each collection and negotiating pricing • Producing and Managing Wåven Company Critical path • Managing Agents & Key Client expectations with deliveries • Reviewing and producing FTS reports to send to Sales Consultancy Team • Attending monthly meetings with CEO visiting Key customers, PR & Design Agencies • Identifying suitable European, Far East fabric Mills and Suppliers to produce affordable collection in line with Wåven aesthetics • Supplier, Warehouse Visits abroad & UK • Attending LFW, LCF other trade shows for both Men’s and Women’s
• Working with Creative Design Director, development and delivery of new Product being introduced to Gloverall • Managing the day to day run of the Gloverall Design studio schedule • Creating Mood boards and trend research • Enhancing seasonal research from updates from new and existing collections • Organising castings, photo shoots, castings schedule for look book, and marketing ad campaigns • Presenting trend boards and design direction to Brand collaboration
• Managing Critical Path per style each Season CMT Production & FF Product development • Liaising with far east suppliers for proto samples for weekly selection meeting • Negotiating prices • Booking and colouring up fabric in line with Critical path dates • Ensure trims are sourced and ordered in time • Booking and approving bulk fabrics with designers and advising the factory • Chasing base test reports for new fabrics • Chasing bulk fabrics for testing once bulk fabrics approved • Attending Fit sessions with Technical team and designer • Prioritising Garment tech comments to send to Far east and production suppliers • Managing placement assistant in administration duties • Organising and chairing Production weekly tracking meetings. • Attending management production meetings, to discuss critical path dates and deliveries • Weekly Meeting with Technical and Cloth Assistant to ensure all sampling and bulk fabrics have been received in the pattern room from European suppliers. • Assisting design manager in reviewing repeat styles to use up excess cloth to go into Karen Millen Outlets stores and Karen Millen website. • Part time Visual merchandising