- NME AWARDS AFTERPARTY 2020After a year's break from the NME Awards, we held the official afterparty for the NME Awards 2020 at The Standard, London. Joined by award winners, artists and models, it was an amazing night celebrating music and pop culture. Our team managed: - Invite Send Outs - RSVP Handling - The Guestlist - Drinks Sponsorship - DJ's - Charlie Gosling and II Dimensionz (Nathan and Jermaine)
- RAWR Beauty Bar LaunchThe RAWR Beauty Bar launch started off in-store at the Flagship store in Rathbone Place to reveal the new branding. This was followed by an Afterparty at The Bloomsbury Street Kitchen with a live performance from Stefflon Don and music by Gully Guy Leo and Jaime Winstone. Our team managed: - Invite Send Outs - RSVP Handling - The Guestlist - Drinks Sponsorship - DJ's - Gully Guy Leo and Jaime Winstone
- The Biltmore Hotel LaunchIn the heart of Mayfair, The Biltmore Hotel celebrated their launch with a range of exclusive DJ sets and an intimate performance from Jack Penate. Located inside the hotel, The Betterment Restaurant by Jason Atherton opened it's doors to attendees as well as providing delicious canapés for the evening. Our team managed: - Invite Send Outs - RSVP Handling - The Guestlist - Organising Cars for VIPs - Drinks Sponsorship - DJ's - Charlie Gosling, Rhys Webb, Jaime Winstone, Seb Chew, Don Letts
- Tim Walker's Wonderful Things x VOGUETo celebrate Tim Walker's Wonderful Things Exhibition at the V&A, we collaborated with Vogue to host a party at Annabel's. The evening was amazing, full of very talented and creative individuals. Our team managed: - Invite Send Outs - RSVP Handling - The Guestlist - Organising Cars for VIPs - Drinks Sponsorship - DJ's - Louie Banks, Charles Jeffrey and Pippa Brooks
- London For Real Realisation Par PartyTo celebrate the new Realisation Par collection, we hosted a "London For Real Party" at the George Club in Mayfair. The evening started with cocktails & canapés and slowly turned into a fashion show as the VIPs got to try on the new styles and select their favourites. Our team managed: - Invite Send Outs - RSVP Handling - The Guestlist - Drinks Sponsorship - DJ's - Jaime Winstone, Pixie Geldof and Charlie Gosling - Managing the gifting suite During my time at Fran Cutler Events, Realisati
- Dua Lipa x Pepe Jeans LaunchTo celebrate the launch of the Dua Lipa x Pepe Jeans collection, we hosted an underground party inspired by Borough Market. Along with food stalls, flower stalls and bars, we also had a "customisation" stall where influencers were able to personalise their gifts from the event. Our team managed: - Invite Send Outs - RSVP Handling - The Guestlist - Organising Cars for VIPs - Drinks Sponsorship - DJ - Nenah Cherry
+ View all
Social Media CoordinatorMasks For Extraordinary People
London, United KingdomFreelance
At MFEP, I run the social media accounts, create content for brand and come up with creative ways to market to independent businesses in order to grow our audience.
Events & Special Projects CoordinatorFran Cutler
- London, United KingdomFull Time
At Fran Cutler, my role consisted of VIP/influencer outreach, PR, Events and Marketing. We work with a range of diverse clients such as Glastonbury, Fendi, Realisation Par, Moncler, Benefit Cosmetics, RAWR, NME Awards and Project 0.
+ Show more
- Event Coordination
- Social Media
- Adobe Create Suite
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Interaction
1st Class BA(Hons) Fashion Communication and PromotionNottingham Trent University
- Nottingham, United Kingdom
This course allowed me to develop and strengthen my creative skills and visual communication to prepare for industry.